Does Little Orbit listen to people who have been around for years or the players who have played for 20 hours?

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Edited by Guest

they know the shotguns are garbage

just look at the mass of people whining on the forums

relax dude

• Like 1

there are plenty of people who have thousands of hours who i wouldn’t trust with balance changes, myself included

just saying

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Quit pleasing the silvers who have 20 hours in the game and think that know everything and sweeping aside the people who have over 3000 hours

Play the game for once please and see what its like with your amazing " balanced shotguns "

Haven't you been reading anything they have been saying for the past month?  Matt said himself that he got excited and jumped the gun on releasing the balance patch and has apologized for it and now they're fixing it.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

there are plenty of people who have thousands of hours who i wouldn’t trust with balance changes, myself included

just saying

Same for me  and same for myself included

You can't rely on 3000h people when talking about weapon balance.
I mean, there's people with 3000h that claim current shotguns are fine and the N-TEC is balanced.. so yeah.

You need multiple opinions on things like that, and a lot of testing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

a lot of testing.

This^
This is both what is needed and is the one thing we are absolutely not getting.

On the bright side, nothing is permanent.
Any change can be changed again at any time. So just keep the opinions coming and one day we'll get decent weapon balance.

Just a thread where someone cries about shotguns even if the devs have acknowledged that they need to be adjusted again.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Matt already said he messed up and rushed it and that they were fixing it with the patch in 2 days. The point of this topic is?

9 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:

Just a thread where someone cries about shotguns even if the devs have acknowledged that they need to be adjusted again.

I think its more about the changes and fixes being bad ideas tbh. 
Buffing guns around bad servers and all that.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
With the hitreg patch 2 days away I wana see where all the guns are at. If this patch actually fixes the reg then we can look at balancing

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
With the hitreg patch 2 days away I wana see where all the guns are at. If this patch actually fixes the reg then we can look at balancing
Yeah, Im curious as well.
Maybe if it works shotguns can go back to how they were.

elle oh elle

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yeah, Im curious as well.
Maybe if it works shotguns can go back to how they were.

elle oh elle
The main issue before was the pellets not registering properly but then again no bullet did unless you had a bot. But with that fixed I still think shotties were on the weak side. when it comes to close combat shotties should have the advantage due to said pellets and raw power. The power was lacking back then even if hitreg worked. SMGs are good and close combat but they shouldnt have had the advantage they had pre patch. Edited by Darkzero3802

11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
The main issue before was the pellets not registering properly but then again no bullet did unless you had a bot. But with that fixed I still think shotties were on the weak side. when it comes to close combat shotties should have the advantage due to said pellets and raw power. The power was lacking back then even if hitreg worked. SMGs are good and close combat but they shouldnt have had the advantage they had pre patch.
While mine is just opinion as well, I didnt have a problem with shotguns before the changes. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

just saying

facts. just because someone's been around long doesn't mean they know better.

9 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

20 hours or less, as the people in charge of "balancing" the game.
What a bunch of clowns.

Whats wrong with clowns ?

shocking to know, but subjective opinions are subjective. 

nothing to do with your gamer experience
Rather because we have difference experiences with different things, players who never had issues using an shotgun, might have a different opinion than someone who is more about that long range pew pew.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I mean, there's people with 3000h that claim current shotguns are fine and the N-TEC is balanced.. so yeah.

Shotguns are (were) fine and the N-TEC is balanced though.

23 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

shocking to know, but subjective opinions are subjective. 

nothing to do with your gamer experience
Rather because we have difference experiences with different things, players who never had issues using an shotgun, might have a different opinion than someone who is more about that long range pew pew.

Yes, this is true, but you have to keep in mind that the person who is more about long range pew-pew automatically has a somewhat invalidated opinion on shotguns because the guns simply aren't made for them. As an opponent to shotguns, sure, their opinion is valid, but if you balance them around that player being able to use them there's an issue.

In general, if there's a group of people who can use a gun perfectly well, it doesn't need to be buffed.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:
2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Matt already said he messed up and rushed it and that they were fixing it with the patch in 2 days. The point of this topic is?
Yeah and they had like a month already to revert shotguns back to their old balanced state and continue IR testing. Instead they just left it all to rot and make people quit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:
Yeah and they had like a month already to revert shotguns back to their old balanced state and continue IR testing. Instead they just left it all to rot and make people quit.

They put a temp fix out and in 2 days the nerf is here.

11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
the temp fix did nothing to the broken pellet mechanics, and the ir3 temp “fix” just removed the range but left the controversial rof decrease
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
21 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
the temp fix did nothing to the broken pellet mechanics, and the ir3 temp “fix” just removed the range but left the controversial rof decrease
yes thats the case and LO better should do something or they loose mor players than they think... The IR3 firerate decrease is verry worse on some weapons and need some serious rework, they should manage the decrease nor on the Class I,II,III of the mod only they need wepon group optimisations/categorisation too.