BiteTheBullet

cheaters?? bans?? battleye?? hello??

Matt Scott said Battleye 3/4 done, OK, how long does this actually take? LO are soon to be in possession of APB for a month, and nothing has been done.

With a full staff and GMs in game, is anybody getting banned? Because I see and play with the same rage/closet cheaters every single day. How hard is it to send GMs to look over mass reports or spectate suspected players and give out bans (at least to those who are blatantly walling and aimbotting with snaps). But even this isn't being done. And the liberal logic of "manual" bans are unjust is ridiculous. So this means, LO will side with BLATANT ragehackers rather than side with the people who spend $$$ and actually care about the game? Why should we be forced to play against ragehackers while we sit idly by waiting for "Battleye". Game is INFESTED with cheaters who laugh at LO, where the problem should be attended to IMMEDIATELY in every way possible.

At least when there was broadcasting, we knew something was being done, and why should you feel empathy for cheaters that got banned and faced "toxicity", they deserve it because they are pathetic for ruining our experience and breaking your ToS. That is like backing up criminals IRL. I feel like no broadcasting is just a disguise for nothing being done.

Soon can mean one day, one month, or one year etc... 

Painting a really bad picture here, the game will surely decline quickly if nothing is done.

We continue to be neglected..

GMs cannot ban players

Players are being banned you just dont get broadcasts anymore. 

Maybe they are just better than you.

• Like 1

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle regarding cheating. The long weekend did seem to host more than normal for sure but then again we had more people on as well. Also the more closeted cheaters will take awhile to get removed. Honestly there are several players that rage quit in the middle of missions after one death, that they walked for some reason, and then spend the rest of the match hiding somewhere on the other side of the map raging into district about how everyone hacks... That's not you right? Cause those people are the ones that REALLY need a ban hammering.

• Like 1

Titicus Calmus, so far they're super transparent with us the community, and they're delivering things according to their schedule, if not faster.

You see GMs in game frequently, answering all questions as promised, you're posting on the new forum already, customer support is up again, and many players believe the servers are a lot smoother, me included, they must've upgraded sth, or at least paid some long due bills.

And the long term plan seems pretty good, better appreciate their hard work and invest time in them, as they invested a lot in us 🙂

OH NO THE COMPANY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING A WHOLE MONTH. IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THIS NEW COMPANY IS BAD. WHAT IS WRONG???? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Google 'How long does it take for companies to finish taking over other companies'

Like what the hell, guy. Learn how business works before you go crying wolf and crying about being bad at the game.

• Like 3

LO has already better support then g1 did in its whole owning of APB...

5 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

OH NO THE COMPANY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING A WHOLE MONTH. IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THIS NEW COMPANY IS BAD. WHAT IS WRONG???? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Google 'How long does it take for companies to finish taking over other companies'

Like what the hell, guy. Learn how business works before you go crying wolf and crying about being bad at the game.

You cant please everyone. Especially idiots.

what the hell do you think theyre going to get done within a month

they literally just established communication with us 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Please, don't go further than this. If you've read this, there's nothing more to be said. 

Be patient.

It is still a full two weeks plus until they've had the game for "a month." Like come on....if it's like this at the end of June then you can get the pitchforks out. 

Acquisition of G1 announced May 10th, (19 days ago (Less than three weeks ago)) New support and internal rejiggings finished May 25th (3 days ago)

How fast exactly do you expect them to work?

Dude calm down. Do you know how big of a mess G1 left behind that LO has to clean now ? Not to mention the legal stuff they are going through. Give them time. I'm sure they are doing what they can. They are most likely doing many things at the same time right now. We got Q&A, new forums, new support page, few blog posts, Matt Scott is also answering many questions on the forum and they are already 75% done with Battleye. That's quite an achievement if you ask me for just 2 weeks.

Edited by Thial

Thing is dont get me wrong last week the support was opend next 2 days week ends and a third day there was holiday .... 3 days lost  . 3 days worth of tickets growing like a snowball , comon u have i guess 5 people in customer support . why not pay a extra to work on the week and holiday to get some tickets moving? i guess will wait 2 or 3 weeks for a reply .... people can flame me and tell "ho people deserve to rest" this and that but comon ... i bet they have toons of tickets to awser now and the bottleneck is epic ... dont mind me just sayin 

Someone is obv impatient and incapable of waiting for a company takeover to finish and for the new company to hire, properly staff everything, and review all the aspects of what they just got. Keep ur panty on and wait, it will roll out once the patch is properly made, tested and approved for release.

“why isn’t everything finished immediately waaaaaaaaa”

ok ok thanks for the topic

1 hour ago, BiteTheBullet said:

Matt Scott said Battleye 3/4 done, OK, how long does this actually take? LO are soon to be in possession of APB for a month, and nothing has been done.

With a full staff and GMs in game, is anybody getting banned? Because I see and play with the same rage/closet cheaters every single day. How hard is it to send GMs to look over mass reports or spectate suspected players and give out bans (at least to those who are blatantly walling and aimbotting with snaps). But even this isn't being done. And the liberal logic of "manual" bans are unjust is ridiculous. So this means, LO will side with BLATANT ragehackers rather than side with the people who spend $$$ and actually care about the game? Why should we be forced to play against ragehackers while we sit idly by waiting for "Battleye". Game is INFESTED with cheaters who laugh at LO, where the problem should be attended to IMMEDIATELY in every way possible.

At least when there was broadcasting, we knew something was being done, and why should you feel empathy for cheaters that got banned and faced "toxicity", they deserve it because they are pathetic for ruining our experience and breaking your ToS. That is like backing up criminals IRL. I feel like no broadcasting is just a disguise for nothing being done.

Painting a really bad picture here, the game will surely decline quickly if nothing is done.

your srsly crying about LO ? are you F* crazy ? they so far doing great job by a lot of things and they give us info all the time about what they doing and they seems do things , in one month they did a lot new things and thats in ONE month what G1 didnt do for YEARS !! its taking a bit time to get over all the things but they seems working on it .also i agree there still cheaters ofc in the game and BE are NOT in game yet so give it a time and you will see the change i guess  and maybe just maybe you need to get better ? 

1 hour ago, Donjae said:

they so far doing great job

Doing what exactly?

1 hour ago, PvtXXXXX said:

Thing is dont get me wrong last week the support was opend next 2 days week ends and a third day there was holiday .... 3 days lost  . 3 days worth of tickets growing like a snowball , comon u have i guess 5 people in customer support . why not pay a extra to work on the week and holiday to get some tickets moving? i guess will wait 2 or 3 weeks for a reply .... people can flame me and tell "ho people deserve to rest" this and that but comon ... i bet they have toons of tickets to awser now and the bottleneck is epic ... dont mind me just sayin 

Chill bro at least they're not drinking 20 coffees per day and stream with cigarettes. We should send them bananas :classic_cool:

11 minutes ago, Wafflez said:

Doing what exactly?

Givin a damn? Having a plan? Communicating with the community. It's all things we haven't seen from Old G1 in so long

2 hours ago, BiteTheBullet said:

Most of the people you see on fourms that date back 6+ years or more, have delt with fighting cheaters our whole career. You should be thankful for the little bit of time you can to get good against them. If you have been here, whats waiting another month gonna be?

Edited by Jukin
Correction

1 hour ago, KNickz said:

what the hell do you think theyre going to get done within a month

they literally just established communication with us 

this...yup so true

Just now, Archon said:

Givin a damn? Having a plan? Communicating with the community. It's all things we haven't seen from Old G1 in so long

absolutly

23 minutes ago, Songbearer said:

Yowza dude, give LO a chance to settle in.

i dont even think they had time to unpack much yet.... took me half a year to unpack everything since day to day life takes time up as well

I can tell you don't know coding on computers or you'd know bugs have to be worked out and tested etc before anything is considered "completed" and even then something can come up to need a hotfix

Pretty much sums up most of the replies here is that they barely moved in and have already begun or it wouldn't be 3/4 of the way done already

and communications would not be anywhere near as good as it has been in...well i think G1 was never this good at communication as little orbit actually