Defibrillator

Light machine guns in apb.

nssw is my baby and they broke it. I would like it buffed.

The killer-bee lmgs are kind of poopy too, I don't like how the recoil is setup to pull left or right depending on which one you buy, just seems odd and annoying.

12 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

The killer-bee lmgs are kind of poopy too, I don't like how the recoil is setup to pull left or right depending on which one you buy, just seems odd and annoying.

They always struck me as a worse ALIG. Heavy recoil with worse damage all-around. Nothing like a .8s TTK on a gun that throws your aim off your target constantly.

Tried to find a use for them but they just aren't really worth the effort. Not unless they get some kind of tweak I think.

59 minutes ago, Genobee said:
They always struck me as a worse ALIG. Heavy recoil with worse damage all-around. Nothing like a .8s TTK on a gun that throws your aim off your target constantly.

Tried to find a use for them but they just aren't really worth the effort. Not unless they get some kind of tweak I think.
Agreed, I bought the killer bee just for fun but it's really awful.

Other than the rabid , i don't think LMG's should be touched in the slightest.

7 hours ago, Ketog said:

Other than the rabid , i don't think LMG's should be touched in the slightest.

The Rabid is one of my favorite assault rifles LMGs though, please don't touch it.   😞

(No, but seriously, don't touch the Rabid, it's already fantastic.)
  • Like 1

They don't need a buff.

I'm serious, we have several players who main LMGs and they are insane, and always have been. Most people just don't have the brainpower to properly utilize their surroundings with them and while as mean as that sounds, it's' quite true.

12 hours ago, Puffdragon said:
13 hours ago, Genobee said:

Agreed, I bought the killer bee just for fun but it's really awful.

Try facing Wish/Isley on NA. He pretty much exclusively uses the SWARM and easily outfrags most of the best players in the game with it most of the time.
  Edited by Virgil

14 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

14 hours ago, Genobee said:

I actually like weapons with unique quirks like that, makes them special little snow flakes, although it also makes them completely undesirable if that quirk makes them suck worth than the F2P weapons. 

But is getting rid of the sideways recoil the only option? What would make the bees good but still quirky?

51 minutes ago, Virgil said:
Try facing Wish/Isley on NA. He pretty much exclusively uses the SWARM and easily outfrags most of the best players in the game with it most of the time.
^this^

19 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I actually like weapons with unique quirks like that, makes them special little snow flakes, although it also makes them completely undesirable if that quirk makes them suck worth than the F2P weapons. 

But is getting rid of the sideways recoil the only option? What would make the bees good but still quirky?
The gun is already good.
  • Like 1

I just wanted to point out that SWARM DID get a buff recently and it performs much better than it used to.

I've actually been using the un-moddable Case "Bolo" ALIG reskin a lot lately, and without even switching off it despite desperate situational needs I've actually been maintaining really well with it, I've arguably been doing even better with it than most other guns that I've been using over the past month such as the JG, HVR Scout, Medusa and the STAC. I was actually very concerned about how awful the ALIG were when I tried a three days lease of a ALIG "Surefire", but oh my god after realizing how I needed to adjust my playstyle with the un-modded version, I have been having a lot of fun, and it is when you've got coordinated teammates you've group up with that this thing really shines.

There's nothing quite like the team coordination between you and your team while you're being the demolitions expert with an ALIG when you're car surfing mission after mission.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:49 AM, Nitronik said:
That's the point. The areas and situations in which they excel are a fair bit too limited - effective weapons for sure, but really niche
I think many weapons simply do too many things too well nowadays. The original LMGs (SHAW, ALIG) stick to the core design principle of APB weapons: do one thing great, be serviceable at most at everything else. They're a cornerstone of weapon balance and shouldn't be adjusted to the current situation, rather the other way round.