Sign in to follow this  
iZonex

Will be new ranks ?

Well many peaple said there will be new ranks years ago when nekrova was back i entered it i saw rank never saw before and i saw a T with 273 rank or somthing

In yesterdays Blogpost they confirmed two new contacts, presumably one for Enforcer and one for Criminal so yes there will be new contacts eventually.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Not sure how credible the stuff on there really is, sure it's datamined stuff but these characters look like they were very early in development and honestly don't exactly look all that impressive compared to the other "Boss Contacts" we've seen.

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

Not sure how credible the stuff on there really is, sure it's datamined stuff but these characters look like they were very early in development and honestly don't exactly look all that impressive compared to the other "Boss Contacts" we've seen.
So was the showstopper.

Just now, Frosi said:

van rooyen and lynette casey were  confirmed as the next contacts by g1

supposedly they’re ready to go, there was just not enough content to fill 20 levels of unlocks 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lucas Van Rooyen is in the crim login screen animation. He's stood behind your character in the dubstep-club-gun-scene.

Edited by Grizmo
oops
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 10:09 AM, BXNNXD said:
van rooyen and lynette casey were  confirmed as the next contacts by g1

supposedly they’re ready to go, there was just not enough content to fill 20 levels of unlocks 
^ this. They never got around to fleshing out content for them.

I'm all for new content, especially via contacts.

Sign in to follow this