Shiggi

Real Talk LO!

did you buy the game to step on it or to solve the problems that g1c could not solve?

This game had only 3 problems:
1. Hackers.         
2. Bad Servers. 
3. No Communication with the Players. 
And maybe the Yukon.

yes, the Ntec was a strong weapon but only if you could play with it! And then the changes to the shotguns,.. really bad work...
they can not listen to a community that has long lied to and been ignored. the frustration with the game is too big to get a productive response.
but now they have messed up the whole game.

Everything else they are trying to fix is a kick on someone who is already on the ground.

I've been playing like many other people since 2011, and I was so glad you "saved" this game, but the arbitrary changes to the weapons robbed me of my last play fun. they should first focus on the 3 most important issues.

suhsltkw.jpg

do not you see it Little Orbit ? Look at June 2018, all was hyped becouse u save the game and give us HOPE. and now ? haha we have the same Player Population like before. 

Becouse u change things without reasons. All in the game was Perfekt! except for the 3 reasons see above!

so im out. This will certainly bring nothing but disslikes from the community but I have to get rid of that because you hurt me, I thought you (lo) have a notion about the business.

to the G1C survivors, have fun and patience.

• Like 2

Haven’t they outdone G1 on points 1 and 3 by a country mile?
... and they fixed your ‘maybe’ as well.

Edited by AsgerLund
Xoxo
  • Like 2

I agree with that communication. LO don't give fvck about what players think of those stupid gun changes... Braindead person is doing those changes or i can not explain my self how much retardet those changes are.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

9 year old game loses players. SHOCKING NEWS

5k players at it's best! Edited by Lato

i dont think communication is an issue

they do much better job than the last company lol

We came back for Nostalgia.  We left to go back to our better more modern games.  Nothing they could do would make me want to play this over R6 and similar shooters unless they overhaul it and make it worth my time.

Just go back to your other games and keep checking on APB.  Quitting threads are pointless. 

Edited by Signarly

Threads like this make me feel that we should be let to rot with G1. We dont deserve little orbit. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shiggi said:

did you buy the game to step on it or to solve the problems that g1c could not solve?

This game had only 3 problems:
1. Hackers.         
2. Bad Servers. 
3. No Communication with the Players. 
And maybe the Yukon.

yes, the Ntec was a strong weapon but only if you could play with it! And then the changes to the shotguns,.. really bad work...
they can not listen to a community that has long lied to and been ignored. the frustration with the game is too big to get a productive response.
but now they have messed up the whole game.

Everything else they are trying to fix is a kick on someone who is already on the ground.

I've been playing like many other people since 2011, and I was so glad you "saved" this game, but the arbitrary changes to the weapons robbed me of my last play fun. they should first focus on the 3 most important issues.

suhsltkw.jpg

do not you see it Little Orbit ? Look at June 2018, all was hyped becouse u save the game and give us HOPE. and now ? haha we have the same Player Population like before. 

Becouse u change things without reasons. All in the game was Perfekt! except for the 3 reasons see above!

so im out. This will certainly bring nothing but disslikes from the community but I have to get rid of that because you hurt me, I thought you (lo) have a notion about the business.

to the G1C survivors, have fun and patience.

Same for me, i could not say it better...

I am out from this game since the worse IR3 changes where implemented. I will be back if the changes be reverted or i get a refund for all my ARMAS pre mods with IR3 and to be honest its fckn much money.... i spend over 5k € on this game and it is a shame that i must crouch to support and bag for refund or something else.

The game is for me no more playable, all is fckn shit now. Thx and have a good day...

Tbh, i know i will come back but now for undefined time...,  i am out.
LO keep up the good work with the game but pls  revert this worse weaponchanges.

C ya all in future.

• Like 2

The clock is counting down, yes.
But the clock has yet to run out. 

Given how old the game is, and how unpopular it has always been, I think we are lucky to be where we are. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

What other games came out in 2011:
Hold on, I'm actually googling this because I don't remember these off the top of my head.

• Portal 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
  • Dark Souls
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • L.A. Noire
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • Battlefield 3
  • Skyrim
  • The Witcher 2
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Driver San Francisco
Now... Which of these are still alive? (which ones are consistently being played, updated, moderated, talked about, etc.)
  • Portal 2 dead
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 dead
  • Dark Souls dead
  • Batman: Arkham City dead
  • L.A. Noire dead
  • Saints Row: The Third dead
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations dead
  • Battlefield 3 dead
  • Skyrim alive
  • The Witcher 2 dead
  • Dragon Age 2 alive
  • Driver San Francisco dead
Now... Dragon Age closely resembles APB, but it has not had the same issues as APB.
Little Orbit picked up a dying game, and are resuscitating the hell out of it. 
They made a wrong incision, but they're keeping the bleeding to a minimum the best they can.
However weak the heart beat is, it's still here. Obviously... look at how many people still read, and browse the forums. People still look to this game happily, whether it be from memory, or current play.

Best thing to do, is to wait for our near death patient to recover. In the mean time, if you wish to keep playing, bring some useful suggestions, clearly worded, thought out, and detailed for the game. Nay sayers all say the world is going to end tomorrow, and that you should either pray to god for your salvation, or buy some gold from them because the USD will collapse some times in a week. Don't be like that, be productive, if you want to ensure a secure currency, do that. If you want to provide for the future, go and get a degree in something that you think will benefit society.

Wow **** ton of metaphors.
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Shiggi said:

~ Snip ~

The community kept complaining about nerfing anything they could think of.
And guess what? Little Orbit made some changes to the guns just like people were complaining about.
Some of those changes were good because they fix broken guns that  G1 ignored or the hitreg G1 ignored as well.
APB can not stay the same or those broken guns and exploits would still exist.
P.S. n tec is easy it was never hard to use.

51 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
The community kept complaining about nerfing anything they could think of.
And guess what? Little Orbit made some changes to the guns just like people were complaining about.
Some of those changes were good because they fix broken guns that  G1 ignored or the hitreg G1 ignored as well.
APB can not stay the same or those broken guns and exploits would still exist.
P.S. n tec is easy it was never hard to use.
A few from forums and those blessed "experienced players" represent the totallity of the players, okay.

LO fixes or at least addresses and tries to fix all three of those issues, but because they kinda went in and messed with weapon balancing everyone loses their minds? 

oki doke.

Edited by Archon

Sadly the community is over saturated with dumbasses now who think shotguns are balanced and ir3 change was absolute shite and Little Orbit is just listening to the majority ( the shitty silvers who think they know everything about the game because they have 20 hours in apb ) and Little Orbit just aims to please the community.

Im just here riding the last wave into the sunset that APB has to offer.

16 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

I cant say it better:

Please stop spamming that terrible Tenginima novel.