Dinian556

Carball Citadel Cup

Hello.
Submissions are now open for taking part in the Carball Citadel Cup.

WHAT IS CARBALL? 
Well, let's start from the basics.
It may not look like one, but THIS is the ball.
AKrB4SK.jpg
...and the bridge you see behind it is the goal.
In Carball teams of 3 compete against each other in trying to score the most points by using their cars to push the ball into the opponent's goal.
The first team to score 5 goals wins the match.
Simple as that.

HOW TO ENTER
First of all, form a team.
Teams are composed by 3 players, so all you need is two friends to join you or feel free to make a "Looking for Team" post in this thread.
Once you have a team, chose your team's colors and paint your vehicles accordingly. This is required so teams can be more easily distinguished in the mayhem that occurs during the match.
Matching outfits are optional but very VERY welcome (note that in the very unlikely event in which two teams end in a tie, the win is awarded to the team with the best designs).

Once your team is ready, make a post that contains:

1. Name of the team
  2. Names of the players forming the team
  3. Picture of the team

...and then you'll be added to the roster. 

CARBALL RULES
The playfield is the spaces between the bridges in Financial's Memorial park (including the grassy slopes). 
Players can only use vehicles that can be spawned by players (no Kolvas or Blue Steel allowed).
No vehicle mods are allowed.
Player starting positions are on the grassy slopes in the 1/4 of the playfield near their own goal. One car (only one) is allowed to start from under the team's own goal bridge.
A goal is scored when the ball is pushed entirely under the bridge (for as long as a tiny bit of bumper sticks out, it's not a goal).
The ball resets (ball back in the center and players in starting positions) if one of the following occurs:

• The ball explodes
  • The ball is out 
  • An entire team is unable to move (flipped over, stuck, on fire...)

Running over and killing the ref is a foul. A player committing two fouls is benched for one play (until next ball reset) as penalty.

NOTE:

1. When the ball is considered "out" is at the referee's discretion. While the boundaries playfied may seem easy to define, the ball tend to leave those boundaries fairly often. Therefore, in order to not interrupts the match too often with a reset, the ref may allow the game to continue for as long as it looks like the ball is going to be pushed back into the playfield within a reasonable time. So, don't stop playing just because you see the ball being pushed over the slope. The game is on until the ref says "out" (and only the ref gets to make that call).
  2. If you got flipped over, stuck or on fire, run to the nearest car spawn and get back to the game ASAP, because the game is not gonna stop for you. The ball resets only if an entire team is out. For as long as there's one player per team still running, the game continues. 

PRIZES
Players in the winning team will receive 500.000 APB$ each.

If you win you can request, instead, a custom vehicle of your choice, designed as per your specifications, worth up to 500.000 APB$*

*Please be aware that i do not have all kits for all vehicles and, due to my main character being an Enforcer, I cannot offer Espacio, Bishada and Mikro. 

ROSTER

Team Psygo69

• Psygo
  • Jackie
  • Jenz

THIS IS A CITADEL EVENT

Edited by Dinian556
  • Like 8

The matches will be scheduled after the deadline.

I'll give a list of days to pick from. Just for the records it'll be evenings and/or weekends.

Evening of which timezone?
i mean, i have to wake up always at 5:30 CET and i won't come, if i know i have to work on the next day

12 hours ago, PortalCow said:

Evening of which timezone?
i mean, i have to wake up always at 5:30 CET and i won't come, if i know i have to work on the next day

It's on the EU server so everyone's evenings will be fairly similar. Dinian is really flexible though and doesn't just announce times (like I do).

WQ beat me to it, but just to confirm, since the event is on citadel, the times will be Europe-friendly.

While i am at this, I am going to extend the deadline for submissions. 

i only have one mate for my Potential Team. Would look for the third member, if you can give us a placeholder