So this has been on my mind recently

What will become of the Armas Market....earlier I was reading through some post and I came across a post where someone was asking when was the next salad before you guys start the salt, I'm not asking for a sale....ok

I saw this quote by Hexerin "MattScott specifically stated there wouldn't be any sales until after the ARMAS rework", so MattScott I was wondering what you and team was planning to do about the Loyalty Reward System when you reach you to the ARMAS rework.....

Make me try to get what I'm saying to be more understandable.....I want to know if you and your team are planning to add any new Rewards to the Loyalty System.....I don't want to seem like I'm bothering or laying anymore burden on you guys.....I love what you guys are doing for the game....and I love how you guys speak to the community and letting us know what you guys are planning to do/add to the game....but yea lets get back my topic...where did I leave off at, oh yea adding new Rewards.....yes, I won't lie I love the Loyalty Rewards, it just feels good to know that you are getting something back for spending your money on a game....

It's nice while it last until you unlock the AMG-556 "Euryale" and after that the only rewards you get is Gold Mystery Boxes and 15 days Premium codes....yes the boxes are nice....you can rewards such as Legendary, Vehicles (for a period of time), Weapons (for a period of time) if you're lucky you can win a 1 slotted contact weapon (they are pretty useful when it come on to saving APB$)....

All said it would be nice if you can add some new Rewards on the Loyalty System.....Going through some post I saw someone commenting that it would nice to add the FFA R&D3 up on the Loyalty System because it's no longer obtainable in the game.....I would second that but I think I'll pass because there still a chance to win it from Gold Mystery Box unless it was removed from that as well....I'll be looking for Sub-Dis for the Armas Market or Devblog if possible.

Thanks for Everything MattScott and The LO Team

Love Jav ❤

25 minutes ago, Javanick said:

I saw someone commenting that it would nice to add the FFA R&D3 up on the Loyalty System because it's no longer obtainable in the game

On 8/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, Hexerin said:

I would also greatly appreciate more loyalty reward tiers, as I've spent more than enough to get at least the next few tiers retroactively. How about slapping that FFA 5.56 R&D III in loyalty rewards, since you can't get it via JMBs anymore? I ask this as someone who already owns the tradeable JMB version, so I have very little to gain from it.

On 7/25/2018 at 10:04 PM, Hexerin said:

Should add the FFA 5.56 R&D III to the next loyalty tier.
Totally not asking for selfish reasons.

Both mentions were met with multiple upvotes, so clearly not the only one who feels it would be a good idea.

27 minutes ago, Javanick said:

there still a chance to win it from Gold Mystery Box

The loyalty JMB can only result in the numbered legendaries, you'll never see the FFA 5.56 R&D III drop from one. That being said, there's nothing to stop Little Orbit from bringing Power JMB9 back for events or sales in the future. Plus as I mentioned in another post in another thread, even if the FFA 5.56 R&D III was added the loyalty rewards, it would lack key features that the legendary version has, such as the ability to be traded and also obtainable as a free player.
  • Like 1

IMO, the loyalty reward system should not be added on to; leave it how it currently is.

The FFA series should also be available to players in some way, whether it be in the joker store as the first JT permanent weapon or in the upcoming contacts (much like the NTEC Dvah became unlockable in previous contacts)

The FFA is unique from the obir in that you dont get that zoom that the obir has. I don't really understand why everyone wants this gun to be exclusive, the only reason I can think of is because people want some form of ultra legendary weapon, which is stupid imo.

Edited by Goldtiger

6 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

IMO, the loyalty reward system should not be added on to; leave it how it currently is.

The FFA series should also be available to players in some way, whether it be in the joker store as the first JT permanent weapon or in the upcoming contacts (much like the NTEC Dvah became unlockable in previous contacts)

The FFA is unique from the obir in that you dont get that zoom that the obir has. I don't really understand why everyone wants this gun to be exclusive, the only reason I can think of is because people want some form of ultra legendary weapon, which is stupid imo.

Make it a normal JMB... Im sure LO could use the money.

Thank you for mentioning the loyalty rewards, I too am holding back until I see something additional added. Perhaps 2 free character slots.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
18 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

Make it a normal JMB... Im sure LO could use the money.
Because loyalty rewards are given to people who don't spend money at all.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

Thank you for mentioning the loyalty rewards, I too am holding back until I see something additional added. Perhaps 2 free character slots.

2 char slot would be nice.

1 hour ago, Inquitoria said:
Because loyalty rewards are given to people who don't spend money at all. 
Yeah but for everyone I know, we'd get it automatically.
And for everyone else, considering even the Euryale costs $700 or so to unlock, I dont see anyone dropping say $800 just for an Obir with 5% less zoom lmfao.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
And for everyone else, considering even the Euryale costs $700 or so to unlock, I dont see anyone dropping say $800 just for an Obir with 5% less zoom lmfao.
I'm close to maxing out my loyalty rewards, and there's not really anything more I would like to purchase. I'd probably find something to buy for a permanent OBIR that doesn't look like shit.

If we could finally get a Jokerbox system with guaranteed drops in X boxes, I'd be okay with that too.

5 hours ago, Inquitoria said:
I'm close to maxing out my loyalty rewards, and there's not really anything more I would like to purchase. I'd probably find something to buy for a permanent OBIR that doesn't look like shit.

If we could finally get a Jokerbox system with guaranteed drops in X boxes, I'd be okay with that too.
I do agree the Obir  is ugly af. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
I'm crazy enough to *shrugs*

But anything added to loyalty rewards would be nice.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Bruh you can RMT an FFA for like $20.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Bruh you can RMT an FFA for like $20.
still crazy enough to *shrugs*

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

still crazy enough to *shrugs*

You would pay $800 for 5 degrees less zoom?
I think you spelled "stupid" wrong.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

even i wouldnt do that

probably

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
I think you spelled "stupid" wrong.
not spelled stupid spelled collector......

who needs a long ways to go to collect though

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
not spelled stupid spelled collector......

who needs a long ways to go to collect though
You have the Thunder yet?
I can sell you one for a steal... just $800.

20 hours ago, Javanick said:
22 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

2 char slot would be nice.
account merge should be fine...  :')
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
You have the Thunder yet?
I can sell you one for a steal... just $800.
tada tsss
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Keshi said:

account merge should be fine...  :')

That would be very nice tbh....

On 9/17/2018 at 10:49 PM, CookiePuss said:

Tbh....Maybe

Eventually I'm gonna spend another $100 one way or the other...I might as well get a another account bound weapon with it.

It's better than Gold Mystery Boxes and 15 days Premium codes. Edited by Javanick