CookiePuss

Kudos on the blog post!

"This is likely where we will open up access to the PC Unreal 3.5 version for Premium players on a special version of OTW, so we can start beta testing and collecting bug reports."

For real, that 3.5 news is exciting as shit!

Edited by CookiePuss

just had to make a thread for yourself huh pal

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

just had to make a thread for yourself huh pal

This is how excited the 3.5 news has made me. Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why did this need a separate thread.

Because @CookiePuss is that excited. Not sure I agree with him, but it was an interesting read for sure

I'm excited you're excited! For real tho, the thing I'm looking most forward to with the game actually going somewhere is people actually playing the game! dammit!

3 minutes ago, Archon said:

For real tho, the thing I'm looking most forward to with the game actually going somewhere is people actually playing the game! 

Got some bad news for you bud.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:
4 minutes ago, Archon said:

For real tho, the thing I'm looking most forward to with the game actually going somewhere is people actually playing the game! 

Got some bad news for you bud.
Ok Debbie downer

Very nice, I am also un-muted with 2 additional warnings. Pretty happy. 12 warnings and new engine, happy days.

12 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

Very nice, I am also un-muted with 2 additional warnings. Pretty happy. 12 warnings and new engine, happy days.

Hows the jaw and ear btw?

I also love free post counts

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
This is how excited the 3.5 news has made me.
+1

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
On 9/15/2018 at 9:14 PM, Puffdragon said:

Hows the jaw and ear btw?
It's completely healed now, I was on anti-biotics for 2 months, and the infection went into my eye as well. I just started flushing my nose with salt water and keeping it clean, drank crap loads of lemon tea and it fixed itself. Apparently it's sort of normal for people to go insane when they have that type of infection. I met some other guy with the same thing and we laughed about how wetarded we were. So yea, I'm fine, they scanned my head twice, no permanent damage.

Thanks for asking bro, sorry I was spazzing out and talking to ghosts and shit, that was weird of me. Edited by Puffdragon

2 hours ago, Puffdragon said:
It's completely healed now, I was on anti-biotics for 2 months, and the infection went into my eye as well. I just started flushing my nose with salt water and keeping it clean, drank crap loads of lemon tea and it fixed itself. Apparently it's sort of normal for people to go insane when they have that type of infection. I met some other guy with the same thing and we laughed about how wetarded we were. So yea, I'm fine, they scanned my head twice, no permanent damage.

Thanks for asking bro, sorry I was spazzing out and talking to ghosts and shit, that was weird of me.
Hey Im just glad to hear you are doing well!
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 7:24 AM, Archon said:

I'm excited you're excited! For real tho, the thing I'm looking most forward to with the game actually going somewhere is people actually playing the game! dammit!

Im excited that you are exited for cooky ! 😄
  • Thanks 1