MattScott

New Mid-September Update Blog

NOTE: We also fixed an issue with hitreg that will be in this patch.

Has anyone noticed an improvement in Hitreg? I can't say I can tell the difference.

2 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:
Has anyone noticed an improvement in Hitreg? I can't say I can tell the difference.
It's not like the hitreg issues were a consistent thing in the first place, you'll have to give it more than a day or two. I'll just be glad if I never see another instance of emptying a full M-1922 clip into an unmoving target at point blank range, of which precisely zero of those fifty shots register (this actually happened to me back before the first round of hitreg fixes were pushed live).
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Same as always, bad.

i don't know if this was modified last patch or not but

obeya fbw :
dropoff range 30m
min damage range 50m

joker carbine
dropoff range 35m
min damage range 35m

obeya fbw better at range than joker carbine?!!

17 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

I noticed better hitreg with semi automatic weapons like:

obeya fbw
joker carbine
obeya (primary)

21 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

my carbine is still going through people tbh so im not sure

So in that post you are saying that approx time until UE3.5 is around December? then we'll wait another 5-6 years until it will go to current version which is 4.2.2 ?

9 minutes ago, Regenance said:

So in that post you are saying that approx time until UE3.5 is around December? then we'll wait another 5-6 years until it will go to current version which is 4.2.2 ?

The current version is 4.20.2, not 4.2.2, lol.

And just chill man, it'll happen when it happens.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:36 PM, Hexerin said:
I'd care more if the rare activities had a spawn rate higher than maybe once in a person's lifetime.
Some people seem to have several, in the years I’ve never had a single opportunity to get the rare nanos. Would it not make sense to have the rare nano opportunity as a reward for say completing all the available joker ticket tasks in both districts, triggered by accepting the mission through an in game mail? That way it would be fairer.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheNightingale said:
Some people seem to have several, in the years I’ve never had a single opportunity to get the rare nanos. Would it not make sense to have the rare nano opportunity as a reward for say completing all the available joker ticket tasks in both districts, triggered by accepting the mission through an in game mail? That way it would be fairer.
Reminds me of that theory that was circulating for a while about how completing both tier 4, both tier 5, and the tier 6 activities would give a boost to the chance of getting the Nano activity from one of them the next day. Obviously a load of bollocks, but it was amusing nonetheless.

10 hours ago, TheNightingale said:
Do you mean completing all 34 Crim or all 31 Forcer activities? For reference, that would only take 7 days worth of grinding technically, and wouldn't be all that hard TBH.

As it is there's roughly a 1 in 250 chance of getting one every day if you have all the contacts, which is not that bad really when you consider there's no reason you need a contact nano. I'd be fine if they doubled the chance, or put an actually hard way to get a guaranteed activity, but something you can do relatively easily, especially with a friend's help, in a week isn't a great idea IMO.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:06 AM, Hexerin said:
On 9/21/2018 at 12:51 AM, Lord Cashpoint said:

It's not like the hitreg issues were a consistent thing in the first place, you'll have to give it more than a day or two. I'll just be glad if I never see another instance of emptying a full M-1922 clip into an unmoving target at point blank range, of which precisely zero of those fifty shots register (this actually happened to me back before the first round of hitreg fixes were pushed live).

I don't think any hitreg fix will solve those cases that are most of the time caused by people with shitty net/high ping that grants them immunity

Edited by Clandestine