MattScott

New Mid-September Update Blog

f&ck sake just revert the overly forgiving pellets on shotguns and call it a day, nobody cried about shotguns being too op or weak they were fine as they were, skill should be rewarded not luck.

Would it be possible to get the true weapon stats displayed in game? I can edit the localization files to replace the weapon descriptions with stats pulled from APBvalut, but I would like official in game stats.

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I've just put up a new blog with details on the upcoming 9/19 patch for PC.
You can read it here:
https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/09/mid-september-update.html

I also spend some time to walk through the next steps for console and PC Unreal 3.5.

Thanks,
Matt

You da real MVP. and your team too, they're bae.

love how the blog went somewhat technical, shows you really don't care to hide the details to show the "absolute confidence" that usually screws the players over and instead explain why it takes time.

I bet they will not approve the updates and everything will get delayed.

Nobody gives a fk about consoles ffs

Good profess is being made, I love it! 

One issue that hasn’t really been touched on a whole lot in the comments here: 

-trading system without marketplace tax. 

Dont get me wrong, this is nice, and certainly helpful for players who wish to trade just about anything. But the tax was-is, a money sink. Part of the reason why APB doesn’t have a hyperinflated in game currency. What would be done to ensure that we don’t see a revival of Weimar Germany (1931)? (Or Zimbabwe... I think that’s the only other country that had a hyper inflated currency). 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:
I beg of you. Make the OCA Nano 'Gold' part of the "2 new contacts" Rare daily Activities.
I'd care more if the rare activities had a spawn rate higher than maybe once in a person's lifetime.

Keep up the good work guys. Shotguns might need another look but everything else is spot on.

We waited 5 years for the Engine update, we could wait a few months more. 

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
I'd care more if the rare activities had a spawn rate higher than maybe once in a person's lifetime.
theyre not thatrare lol. i have 3 nanos from the activities and few other friends also got multiple ones. Keep in mind i stopped playing 2 years ago.

Just revert shotguns please, especially the SG-21 Strife.

When will we have the sniper rifles back with their original settings?
Sniper Rifles have become the worst weapons in the game and it is practically impossible to get kill in close range due to the damage of the weapon being 40.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Priv4te said:

Never.
Sorry bud, no more cheap QS kills for you.

6 minutes ago, Priv4te said:

Sniper Rifles have become the worst weapons in the game and it is practically impossible to get kill in close range due to the damage of the weapon being 40.

8ae36bdc8e840a3080730e17bfa076d9.png

5fbe98719db52fc4b6a8ea29020b32eb.png

d132a0971332647c87b9124497903f597e6cb5e0
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
8ae36bdc8e840a3080730e17bfa076d9.png

5fbe98719db52fc4b6a8ea29020b32eb.png

d132a0971332647c87b9124497903f597e6cb5e0
APB Players don't like the idea that different guns are for different ranges and locations.  They got too many years of Reloaded being bad at their jobs.  This is probably a really difficult time for them with all these range adjustments and the idea that the gun you like might not be the best for all places anymore! 😛😛

7 minutes ago, Mercuie said:
APB Players don't like the idea that different guns are for different ranges and locations.  They got too many years of Reloaded being bad at their jobs.  This is probably a really difficult time for them with all these range adjustments and the idea that the gun you like might not be the best for all places anymore! 😛😛
Hi Mercuie!
Big fan here!

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Hi Mercuie!
Big fan here!
Noooo!  I'm not that Mercuie.  I'm a different one who is cooler and never did all those dumb videos and streams!  That guy was a dork! ❤️❤️ 

I'm bit late to the party, but even though some already brought it up, I'm very concerned about the lack of market tax for trading. Does this also mean that items wouldn't need to be refurbished?

Those two systems are in place to prevent inflation, where money is being constantly added, but never removed.

This would also reduce the use of the marketplace, and increase chat spam for all districts.

APB economy already needs a big overhaul, since there's infinite supply, but minimal demands (partly due to player rank restrictions).

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 4:35 AM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

You can read it here:

I also spend some time to walk through the next steps for console and PC Unreal 3.5.

Thanks,
Matt

No word on all the armas-sold guns with locked IR3 mods? since you changed how that mod works, adding a reduction to fire-rate, you've completely gimped several of those armas guns to the point that they are worse than a blank/unmodded version of the same gun...

Dear Matt,

thanks for the headsup. You mentioned the Network coding, is there any chance to make the current server stats fully visible again, as it used to be? So we can figure again, if the servers starting to derp or if its on our own end.

thx for reply in advance,

Tom

have u considered to remove system tax entirely from the game? not just from the trading system? Edited by Dicelz
  • Like 1

hey matt, you cna still slap the 4 Slot Moirai into those contacts, thats at leats a car not available yet with 4 slots. (only via Armas).
+ any chances we get the han cellante back as a customizeable car?

Edited by LilyV3

On 9/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

You can read it here:

Thanks,
Matt

Awesome, I'm liking everything in that blog post!  But something I think you should address, Mr Matt, will Vegas wheelies be preserved?  On the console versions the Vegas (Normal and 4x4) currently can't do a wheelie when using Nitro 3 like they can in the PC version.  That's extremely disappointing if it's a feature that's being removed.  
  • Like 1

TBH, the shotgun changes are okay, but nerfing strife even more makes zero sense. A gun with a TTK of 1,20secs at close range is bad!
Also IR in live version is a lot better and less complicated than the test version. Dont make the game more complicated for newcomers.

3 minutes ago, foolish ninja said:

TBH, the shotgun changes are okay, but nerfing strife even more makes zero sense. A gun with a TTK of 1,20secs at close range is bad!
Also IR in live version is a lot better and less complicated than the test version. Dont make the game more complicated for newcomers.

1.25*