MattScott

New Mid-September Update Blog

can someone explain me those stats ?
unknown.png

How can NFAS doing 381 damage be a 2 shot ?

And how can Ogre doing 432 damage be a 4 shot ?

DOW Doing 424 Damage also can't be a 2 shot.

And im not saying it all .

there's lots of incoherent information there clear me up please 🤔

Edited by Ketog

7 minutes ago, Ketog said:

there's lots of incoherent information there.

Most of that info is incorrect, Beastie seems to have misunderstood what MattScott needed for the blog post.

9 minutes ago, Ketog said:

can someone explain me those stats ?
unknown.png

How can NFAS doing 381 damage will be a 2 shot ?

And how can Ogre doing 432 damage be a 4 shot ? , something's wrong there .

DOW Doing 424 Damage also can't be a 2 shot.

And im not saying it all .

there's lots of incoherent information there clear me up please 🤔

Don't forget that the Shredder is listed as 4-shot too. . .

Can we get rid of IRs rate of fire downside already? Its been tested enough already, we ve been experimented on, and its been proven to be rly bad idea. It does more damage than improvement, and its annoying as hell. Ppl that been used to use IR on their weapons now prefers to play with empty slot, or have stopped playing entirely THATS HOW BAD IT IS!!
Most ppl dont even use forums to show how unhappy they are.

Everything else is fine, but hell, do something with this IR nonsence.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
Can we get rid of IRs rate of fire downside already? Its been tested enough already, we ve been experimented on, and its been proven to be rly bad idea. It does more damage than improvement, and its annoying as hell. Ppl that been used to use IR on their weapons now prefers to play with empty slot, or have stopped playing entirely THATS HOW BAD IT IS!!

Yeah you can read in the post that it's being fixed again sto stfu and stop complaining over nothing please

NOTE: We also fixed an issue with hitreg that will be in this patch.

I'm super happy to see this blog Little Orbit - but I would love to hear a bit more clarification on this point. How much of an improvement can we expect to hitreg? Is it a very minor fix?

So PC 3.5 early 2019 and 4.0 probably 2020.Till then world may be over with all this tensions between countrys and new global economic crisis startin soon.I understand that this game is a mess and its a lot of work but i just dont see it.Playstation 5 probably coming 2019 and when u have in mind xbox 1 playerbase is dead this console work will become waste of time.This consoles become like stone on the neck for this game like i told in 2013.Idk..congrats for the hard work after all..but if u think u gonna have any playerbase left till end of the year - u kiddin.Not to mention matchmaking not gonna get touched.At least hide threat and this "show recommended only" tab must stay checked and also hide it.May work

Edited by TheMessiah

23 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:
Yeah you can read in the post that it's being fixed again sto stfu and stop complaining over nothing please
STFU?

"Improved Rifling
Adjusted upside from 3,5,9m extension to 5% +1m, 12% +2m, 15% +3m.
Changed downside to reducing fire rate by 6, 12, 18%."

STFU? What was that, buddy? Can you read?

Cheers for the update.

So that sounds like the trading system is coming with the patch?

Thanks for the transparency Matt. The previous devs really made a mess of things didn't they? 

Th There is a thing I don't understand about this blog post

CSG – 620 (from 951)

NFAS – 381 (from 492)

These two guns (to make an example) don't inflict anywhere near this much damage in live.  Are those test values? Did you buff their damage in Test-A and are you now pulling it back?

The NFAS damage for instance matches what's currently in live Edited by Nitronik

2 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I stopped playing APB sine the IR patch affected most of my ready modded ARMAS guns extremely negative. I played my OBIR  “Vladivostock“ 5+ years in a row 90% of playtime.... now the rifle is in my eyes useless. The Star LCR is now crap too and some other expensive guns also.... It is really sad....

Hope someday i come back 100% to APB...

C ya all in future.....
  • Thanks 1

Completely revert the shotgun changes and everything you guys have done is perfect.

I really don't understand the thought process that went into this, you literally buffed the good shotguns, and nerfed bad shotguns.
You even nerfed the NFAS, Strife and Ogre once again. Why?

//Edit: Or did you mix up the damage values? The ones listed in the blog post don't seem like those that are on live.

Edited by GhosT
^
  • Like 1

Th Interesting how the STAR LCR is suddenly useless despite it getting buffed so that IR has no actual negative effect on it

So another year without our lovely Engine Upgrade, nice...btw, why don't you just drop the consoles? 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

I stopped playing APB sine the IR patch affected most of my ready modded ARMAS guns extremely negative. I played my OBIR  “Vladivostock“ 5+ years in a row 90% of playtime.... now the rifle is in my eyes useless. The Star LCR is now crap too and some other expensive guns also.... It is really sad....

Hope someday i come back 100% to APB...

C ya all in future.....
email their support saying you would like a refund in g1c and buy other guns 
  • Like 1

Honestly surprised how the Engine upgrade was supposedly 90% done with all this stuff left to do. I'm happy about the news although I really hope the Engine upgrade is and stays the main focus for the team even if unexpected issues such as lately with Vivox appear.

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I've just put up a new blog with details on the upcoming 9/19 patch for PC.
You can read it here:
https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/09/mid-september-update.html

I also spend some time to walk through the next steps for console and PC Unreal 3.5.

Thanks,
Matt

"We plan on implementing two new contacts across all platforms to balance things out and make sure they are aligned again."

I don't care if everything else fails or burns in a lake of Molten magma

ALL I WANT IS THIS
OCA Nano 'Gold'

OCA_Nano_Samorodok_Small.png

So. The 2 "new contacts" planned for the road map's , as you may already know the top 5 contacts already in game have "rare daily activities" Giving Nano's and with the Top tier (alleta and gumball) giving a stac 10.
I beg of you. Make the OCA Nano 'Gold' part of the "2 new contacts" Rare daily Activities.

ngvZTK.gif

psst. There's tons of unreleased (and stuff only the Russians have) content Check apb Vault, Swimsuit , Gauntlet gloves (templeton wears em) , Trench coat that 1 civilian wears , Swimsuit , Goggles (that go around your neck) , Did i mention swimsuit?. Edited by Zolerox

8 minutes ago, Zolerox said:
"We plan on implementing two new contacts across all platforms to balance things out and make sure they are aligned again."

I don't care if everything else fails or burns in a lake of Molten magma

ALL I WANT IS THIS
OCA Nano 'Gold'

OCA_Nano_Samorodok_Small.png

So. The 2 "new contacts" planned for the road map's , as you may already know the top 5 contacts already in game have "rare daily activities" Giving Nano's and with the Top tier (alleta and gumball) giving a stac 10.
I beg of you. Make the OCA Nano 'Gold' part of the "2 new contacts" Rare daily Activities.

ngvZTK.gif

psst. There's tons of unreleased (and stuff only the Russians have) content Check apb Vault, Swimsuit , Gauntlet gloves (templeton wears em) , Trench coat that 1 civilian wears , Swimsuit , Goggles (that go around your neck) , Did i mention swimsuit?.

You should write it in the suggestion section.

Looking forward to the console updates. Hopefully the optimization patch will solve a lot of the framerate issues.

in the meantime, can the enforcer version of Paramilitary clothing PLEASE be put on Armas?

On 9/16/2018 at 4:11 PM, Frosi said:

Honestly surprised how the Engine upgrade was supposedly 90% done with all this stuff left to do

Edited by TheMessiah