REPO RACERS
THE FAST AND THE INCARCERATED
THE HIDDEN MENACE
CREME DE LA CRIME
ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING
BAD INVESTMENT
MANILA VICE
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

And any VIP mission. In my opinion both teams should have a VIP much like in Asylum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anything that ends in VIP is automatically bad....

Creme De La Crime for how much of an item scramble the final stage is....

Fast and the Incarcerated for using the Benkz(spelling?) Mueller as a hold item...

There's one or two missions whose mid-stage involves delivering three heavy cargo items (typically desktop PCs or portable safes), objective placement can reeeallly hinder you there if u get the short straw...

29 minutes ago, swft said:

DR. BORIOUS'S SNAKE OIL
REPO RACERS
THE FAST AND THE INCARCERATED
THE HIDDEN MENACE
CREME DE LA CRIME
ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING
BAD INVESTMENT
MANILA VICE
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

And any VIP mission. In my opinion both teams should have a VIP much like in Asylum.

Add Bang for your Buck and Mah-jong Money to this.

I love car missions where you have to drive a car that blows up in one clip of a carbine. and a low yield

Dr. Borious's Snake Oil.
The Fast and the Incarcerated.
The Hidden Menace
Creme De La Crime
Antisocial Networking
Bad Investment
Bang for your Buck
Caught Napping

When it comes to endstages I'd say 2v2 VIP, 2v2 or even 3v3 3 Point hold and pretty much all of the Scavenger missions because they are all 4 to 5 minutes long which rarely provides a situation in which a comeback is possible.

• Thanks 1

VIP, team deathmatch and item missions ( with play4fun group all missions are fine ,but for solo better play in FC).

Any VIP mission, for extremely obvious reasons. Could be easily fixed by giving both teams a VIP and team lives, so that every kill/death on any player matters for both teams.

Fast and the Incarcerated, due to the hold item for the final stage being a vehicle. This forces running, which is almost universally hated.

Any of the several missions that involve heavy items, be it for normal stages or the final hold. It's not so much the heavy items causing the issue here, they'd be fine if the objectives involved with them were forced into locations that weren't an absolute nightmare to deal with. Great example of what I mean is to simply look at the particular missions where the heavy item drop can be done while in a vehicle, to the large vehicle drop circle location. That feels great to drop at, both as the team doing the drop and the team that has to defend it.

The first several stages of Eyewitness Testimony, as they are literally impossible to win as Enforcer.

Those few missions with Vandalize stages, as they are literally impossible to defend. This could be fixed by simply changing Vandalize into an interaction target.

Those few missions with weak vehicles, as it's nearly impossible to win if the enemy team picks up an ALIG.

Those few missions where the vehicle stages don't have target vehicle tracking. This feels like a bug, though.

Pretty much all vehicle missions can be substantially improved by simply disabling the vehicle tracking if the vehicle is in resting state. This would prevent the defending team from carsurfing around and "prepping" the vehicle after each destruction, making it substantially easier for them to destroy when picked up by the attacking team.

I could go on. There's so many problems with the current mission system design in this game, it'd honestly at this point be better to just do a complete rebuild from scratch.

Creme de le Crime would be fine if all items spawned at once around the city.
Fast and the incarcerated is kind of annoying but I like the variety, especially when you get two premades against each other.
Eye witness testimony is smart for enfs and I end up just shooting the cams myself.
Bang for your buck is a bit annoying with the double ram/drop bujt i think is fine.
Mannila Vice is fine with the three items since they changed it to mediums instead of heavies like it previously was.
The Hidden menance last stage is just stupid.

There are a bunch more that suck but not to the point where i really think they need changing. Car drops suck in general when they can see the point moving.

any vehicle mission where the objective vehicles are visible to opposition after they've been broken into

VIP missions of any kind. They need to be actually fixed. The band-aid approach ain't working, as it's easily exploitable. Had the joy of being in a 2v2 VIP mission where the VIP got in a dad gummed Moirai and was able to get that thing up to a speed that my Pioneer couldn't keep up with. The slowdown mechanic obviously didn't work there. Fix for real, or remove altogether. And don't even get me started on being on the defense side of that VIP mess...

Any mission that has a heavy drop off item can use an adjustment for access purposes of drop offs to make the team fights more enjoyable for both sides.
vip isn't so bad to me you know where the enemy is coming to so it can bottleneck them if you have a good team. 2 on 2 vip is annoying and 1 on 1 vip sucks badly though.
If the missions knew that there was 3 on 3 or more for vip to be activated for missions then it would be funner.

1.) Heavy Drop-off missions in drop-offs that you can't drive your car up to.
2.) VIP Missions, especially when the VIP is not the best person on the team.
3.) Package Hold Missions
4.) Vandalism Missions. If you're an enforcer, you might as well just do the objective for the criminals 😂

Piracy Purge:

Four stages that have a time limit of 5 minutes followed by two stages that have a ten minute time limit (the final being a 3 item heavy item scavenger which means it usually goes to full time).

Such an excruciatingly long mission. 

Hey, Creme De La Crime is incredibly fun.

Gives me a reason to wipe the dust off of my ALIG and have some fun.

what’s that mission where you get 2 minutes added to the next stage every time you complete the previous?

that mission is patootie, since in my case it usually ends up with 2 minute stages 

Wow, am I the only who dont mind VIP mission? I only dislike teammates that runs for their death bainlessly.

Back to topic...
The one with "GO TO" objective with 1 minute to complete.
And almost all missions in Waterfront in which you play as an attacker.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:08 AM, swft said:

this.gif

Give both sides a VIP and limit the spawning of this mission until there are 3+ players on each team.