Lixil

Play with the devs! (Jericho edition)

Just as clarification, this event is going to be happening on OTW, not on Live. The OTW server is NA and thats why it was said for Jericho. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

3 minutes ago, ♦MrAfroGer♦ said:

i'm on OTW but only lvl 21, So i can't join 😕

Yeah none of us can lmfao. If only Lixil finished the rank boosting, but that didnt happen either.
GG WP
  • Like 1

If only they could adjust rank limits on prototype districts, too bad it's hardcoded 🤔

You gotta be shitting me, we been waiting for an hour. alright, ill go back n tell em n then boot up my otw

Cant play on otw it says my rank  is too low.
Regular  APB my enf is max to sigh
Guess I miss out again

Edit : Honestly I'm pretty depressed now.
I had my hopes up after all these years of missing out on playing with the G1 devs because i started a few weeks later from computer problems back then.
Now I find out that I waited on Jericho for no reason so i log onto otw to find out a trainee cant go there.... cant test and cant play with the devs

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

afaik people told me the event already concluded or maybe it's on pause until the rank issue will be solved

i like the communication and all but can we have better clearity on stuff like this, i would of loved to test this, been in prototype A district for over an hour for you guys to not show up (on jericho btw) then find out its on OTW, i have 2 255s on live, but when i go to otw it says my toon isnt high enough, so a lot of us got left out cuz of it sadly

• Like 1

Just now, Defibrillator said:
Just now, BL0SS0M said:

37 hours to redownload otw. Rip. 

isnt that a 20MB file?
not even close. its a few gigabytes to download
if you already have it then its just updating but they have to download it Edited by Fortune Runner

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
not even close. its a few gigabytes to download
if you already have it then its just updating but they have to download it
maybe try this.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/3114-how-to-install-otw-without-downloading-the-entire-game-again/ Edited by Defibrillator
  • Thanks 1

So somewhere and someone planned to host an event on OTW.
Then they made an announcement for the event being hosted on Jericho.
Then they play on OTW.
And then they play on Prototype Districts on OTW.

All while they refuse to give everyone max rank on OTW to properly test stuff, people can't even join because no one is Rank 50 on OTW.

I rate this event 10/10

1 hour ago, Selali said:

Just as clarification, this event is going to be happening on OTW, not on Live. The OTW server is NA and thats why it was said for Jericho. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I hope the team realizes that no one will show up if it's held on OTW rather than Live. 

So how many people actually got into the server?

why even have a rank 50 cap in OTW?

2 minutes ago, Frosi said:
2 hours ago, Selali said:

I hope the team realizes that no one will show up if it's held on OTW rather than Live. 
How dare you sir, I believe a total of 13 people, including devs showed up!
I think more were in social, but none of us could join cuz rank locked to above r50.

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
How dare you sir, I believe a total of 13 people, including devs showed up!
I think more were in social, but none of us could join cuz rank locked to above r50.
well there was 30 on live as thats where we thought it was gonna be , it was 15 15 for about an hr

Im sry but hosting this on OTW does what to bring players into Jericho and increase the server pop?

2 hours ago, Selali said:

What kind of idiotic decision is that? "Yea guys, let's host this event on the thing that only a tiny fraction of a fraction of the playerbase even has access to or cares about!"

11 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:
well there was 30 on live as thats where we thought it was gonna be , it was 15 15 for about an hr

it was a lot more than that some came n went after waiting. it would of been full