Sign in to follow this  
AxeTurboAgresor

Character mods by Axesor

My aim is to flatten differences between mods so even lvl 1 mods may be considered by players to use, but higher levels may offer slight benefits.

Green
CA 1 - -25% regen delay, no downsides
CA 2 - -50% regen delay, +50% health regen time
CA 3 - -80% regen delay, +100% health regen time
I consider CA being pretty fine as it is

Kev 1 - absorbs 15% of bullet damage, -5% overall speed (Player HP stays 1000 | N-tec 7 shots = 1100 dmg | oca 10 shots 1062 dmg, previously 9 hits to kill | JG now does max 595 dmg instead of 700 making it harder to kill in 2 hits)
Kev 2 - absorbs 25% of bullet damage, - 10% overall speed (N-tec 8 shots = 1110 dmg | oca 12 shots 1031 dmg | JG now does max 525 dmg)
Kev 3 - absorbs 30% of bullet damage, -20% overall speed (N-tec 9 shots = 1036 dmg | oca 13 shots 1050 dmg | JG now does max 490 dmg = min 3 hits to kill)
As you can see, Kev is slightly buffed, but it no more benefits from higher HP, so falling and explosives "%" damage to HP is the same. I personaly use kevlar a lot and I think -20% is rly fine as it is so I want it to stay that way... if its not terrible, there is no reason to change it.

Flak Jacket - -60% explosion HP damage taken, +66% stamina damage.
(-edited 15.9.18 23:06 cuz Mikarity had a good point)
Percs stamina damage needs to be decreased to 250 for this to work.

Fragile - fine as it is. Yep.

Consumables 
Buy consumables for ingame money 75$/1 consumable item. Its 25000$ for 500 which is max limit. I think its affordable and reasonable.
Honestly, how much consumables do you use per match? 
1m cd for both non-premium and premium. 
+remove dozens of mails with consumables.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
Consumables 
Buy consumables for ingame money 75$/1 consumable item. Its 25000$ for 500 which is max limit. I think its affordable and reasonable.
Honestly, how much consumables do you use per match? 
1m cd for both non-premium and premium. 
+remove dozens of mails with consumables.
I think the consumable items should keep being random mission rewards. Instead we should get different comsumables from the joker store.
As example we already got the Resupply Box (Medium) for StqNYpo.png75.

ceGViHg.jpg

So they could a few other Medium/Small Consumables to the Joker Store.

i'd rather consumables just be made actual mods, as they are now its just another thing that widens the gap between high and low rank players

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
Flak Jacket - Transfers 80% explosion damage into stamina damage, while stamina damage upper limit is 999.
So concs most likely will become a one stun granade as well 😄 Edited by Mikarity

@Mikarity Cons are fine. Person would either die, or get stunned if using FJ. I Think its fair trade for being damaged and being hit perfectly with cons nade.
Thinking more about grenades, percs would be rly scary tho. 2 perfect hits with perc would stun a person.
Perc nades does a lot of stamina damage already (350). If its stamina damage was changed to 150, its max stamina damage to FJ user would be 470.

@iTzBlackout 75jt per mod is hella lot and not everybody likes to play in FC. I want consumables to become something as common as normal mods. Everybody prefers its own consumable, and maoing it random mission reward just pisses ppl off, and spams mail with hundrets of mods that ppl dont use.
I wanted it to be permanent mods, but since we have trading system, money needs to be spend somewhere else. Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

On 9/15/2018 at 9:40 AM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Perc nades does a lot of stamina damage already (350). If its stamina damage was changed to 150, its max stamina damage to FJ user would be 470.

So the additional stamina dmg is cumulative with the dmg, that already exists ? Concs would stun certainly with your idea, since they already deal stamina dmg, even tho it ain't that much. As result...flak jacket would be completely useless.   Edited by Mikarity

@Mikarity happy? I certainly am.
On 9/14/2018 at 8:34 PM, AxeTurboAgresor said:
Flak Jacket - -60% explosion HP damage taken, +66% stamina damage. (-edited 15.9.18 23:06 cuz Mikarity had a good point)
Edited by AxeTurboAgresor