Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Apb nowadays

They should make a shotgun kill event to pump (teeheee) those rookie numbers up.

4 hours ago, SmilingBob said:
Have they commented at all about the situation since the patch?
Congrats, so not only did you bust into this thread bursting with your self-righteousness and entitlement but you were ignorant enough to be so kind and provide the evidence that you're a clueless dipshit just ranting away. You're the very problem you so snobbishly claim to denounce in your first post.
As already mentioned the community has valid reason to "criticize" the current state. The issue was mutually agreed upon. Most probably expected an early patch (1week) that would re-balance the worst since the only other option would have been a rollback right from day one which sadly didn't happen for whatever reason since the premature introduction was even officially admitted. Edited by TheJellyGoo

27 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:
Congrats....
Gordon Ramsay just called. He would like to have his Michelin-star roast back.

Haven't touched apb for 2 weeks for this reason. They acknowledged that the shotgun buff was a bit overboard but they don't put out a hot fix and leave it for more then a month now. There is a reason the population went down again.

What can I say, shotguns are now shotFUNs. :classic_cool:

P.S.: Do you think shotguns are OP? Equip an OCA or PMG, you will be able to deal with them. No, really. Just squint really hard and grunt a lot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

P.S.: Do you think shotguns are OP? Equip an OCA or PMG, you will be able to deal with them. No, really. Just squint really hard and grunt a lot.

Bronze district doesn't count.

3 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

What can I say, shotguns are now shotFUNs. :classic_cool:

Been using an oca and havn't had a problem, i guess ducking as a tactic actually works, oh and not being dumb and rushing into a corner with a shotgun helps as well. Hell, used the strife for a while there, and it was hilarious how well i was doing against other shotguns... Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

not being dumb and rushing into a corner with a shotgun helps as well

Pretty much. I don't get why people will do stuff like that then complain shotguns are OP. The hive-mind has also made a habit of mass downvoting me, but I'm cool with that, I like the color red!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
Been using an oca and havn't had a problem, i guess ducking as a tactic actually works, oh and not being dumb and rushing into a corner with a shotgun helps as well. Hell, used the strife for a while there, and it was hilarious how well i was doing against other shotguns...
eah I am agree me too, of course the shotgun is a weapon that have his force for ambushing and wall combats, but the oca/pmg are more versatile...

But also them need a little BUFF , they have a damage drop off of 35 m, but u can use them with discrete precision until 20/MAX MAX 22 m...

What need a little little nerf are the NFAS and true ogre, you have just to scratch not HIT a little 3 times for KILLING, and normal Nfas with extented magazine is also more op than true ogre LEL

What it's really OP right now at close range is the dow thumper,use it and until 20/25 m,  do u want see a magic trick? 
Presto, you are dead 😶
Edited by PingOVER9000

1 hour ago, SLICKIEM said:
6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

not being dumb and rushing into a corner with a shotgun helps as well

Pretty much. I don't get why people will do stuff like that then complain shotguns are OP. The hive-mind has also made a habit of mass downvoting me, but I'm cool with that, I like the color red!
Bronze district doesn’t count. It’s so easy to destroy oca with jg, it was easy before, but inconsistent sometimes saved my patootie. Why is it so easy? Because most of times shotgun user makes first shot faster than you start shooting oca, because of cornerpopping. Even if you decide to pre shoot a corner, your opponent is going to hit you faster than you, thanks to perfect apb player’s hitboxes. And don’t forget, that LO implemented a nerf for oca on otw Edited by Lign

10 minutes ago, Lign said:
. And don’t forget, that LO implemented a nerf for oca on otw 
Fo real...Where have u got this information?

2 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:
13 minutes ago, Lign said:
By playing on otw maybe

*yawn*

You're in Asylum. That's the shotgun's stomping ground. The nice thing is that it's now more than just the Trollgre and CSG in that mix. 

Wake me up when you get this happening in WF or better yet, Social. 

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:
4 hours ago, Lign said:
Increased ttk*

Sign in to follow this