Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Apb nowadays

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

"balance"

indeed

August 9th is when they changed shotguns and they are still in an incredibly broken state to the point where the game is incredibly unenjoyable but they instead focused on making CJ work on burst rifles rather than fixing what is currently on the live servers. 

It is sad to say but balance and server wise the game is in a worse state than what it was before LO took over. I understand that they are learning and I seriously thank them for their efforts but I feel like their priorities are all over the place and the fact that shotguns haven't been nerfed even tho it was blatantly obvious that they are broken from patch day on is simply insane.

I really want them to make a blog post and explain what is currently going on since at this point I don't think there is a way to tell anymore.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Frosi said:

August 9th is when they changed shotguns and they are still in an incredibly broken state to the point where the game is incredibly unenjoyable but they instead focused on making CJ work on burst rifles rather than fixing what is currently on the live servers. 

It is sad to say but balance and server wise the game is in a worse state than what it was before LO took over. I understand that they are learning and I seriously thank them for their efforts but I feel like their priorities are all over the place and the fact that shotguns haven't been nerfed even tho it was blatantly obvious that they are broken from patch day on is simply insane.

I really want them to make a blog post and explain what is currently going on since at this point I don't think there is a way to tell anymore.

I hate to say it, but ^this^.
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Frosi said:

We havnt got a single news this week... 😞 
EDIT: Like...anything, how the trade system is. Or a blogpost regarding UE3.5, weapon balance from Prototype A and B that's on the live right now, in what direction they are going...nothing
Edited by Keshi

The community didn't ask them for shotgun changes, it was strong before patch and its inconsistent just gave us a chance to kill them in cqc if your opponent is cornerpopping. The whole forum was about cheaters and ntec meta before LO came.

Edited by Lign

They are working on remaster Fallen Earth and trying to hock Decent that game, that they're redoing or whatever. right now

8 minutes ago, Lign said:

The community didn't ask them for shotgun changes, it was strong before patch and its inconsistent just gave us a chance to kill them in cqc if your opponent is cornerpopping. The whole forum was about cheaters and ntec meta before LO came.

and Engine Upgrade

Just now, Keshi said:
10 minutes ago, Lign said:

and Engine Upgrade
Yeah

ryG28p.jpg

Apb nowdays :3
WELCOME TO the triggerbot dominating -____-
Edited by PingOVER9000

10 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

Good old forums and the eternal bitching, some things never change.

I agree, APB may always be fucked. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
12 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

Good old forums and the eternal bitching, some things never change.

I agree, APB may always be fucked. 
This community has always been it's own worst enemy. APB got a reputation as a game filled with hackers because people wouldn't stop hackusating literally everyone, that sure didn't help maintain the population.

2 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

his community has always been it's own worst enemy. APB got a reputation as a game filled with hackers because people wouldn't stop hackusating literally everyone, that sure didn't help maintain the population.

to be fair, there has been a lot of “high profile” cheating in apb 

and in this case, orbit is aware they made a mistake - they even apologized for it - but they haven’t reverted the mistake

its obviously possible given that they changed ir3 values immediately, they just haven’t, and the lack of any explanation is like gasoline on a fire to a post-g1 community 

Just now, BXNNXD said:
to be fair, there has been a lot of “high profile” cheating in apb 

and in this case, orbit is aware they made a mistake - they even apologized for it - but they haven’t reverted the mistake

its obviously possible given that they changed ir3 values immediately, they just haven’t, and the lack of any explanation is like gasoline on a fire to a post-g1 community 
Nah man I agree, people like goat/kellyQ certainly didn't help by flaunting their cheating with barely any consequences as they could just reroll when they got banned but the hackusating was ridiculous at some point, I never considered myself to be good at this game and there was a time when I would get hackusated at least every other game, I can't imagine what groups like MBAH/Africa City were dealing with back then. 

As far as the shotgun balancing issues, yes it's annoying but it's not like LO is doing it to piss people off, they seem to be a small studio that is getting slowly overwhelmed by the gargantuan project they undertook and the constant pressure of the community bitching is certainly not helping. 

Typical APB day. All dirty ppl. goes for OP weapons to please ego. Nothing changed only weapon choice.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:
Nah man I agree, people like goat/kellyQ certainly didn't help by flaunting their cheating with barely any consequences as they could just reroll when they got banned but the hackusating was ridiculous at some point, I never considered myself to be good at this game and there was a time when I would get hackusated at least every other game, I can't imagine what groups like MBAH/Africa City were dealing with back then. 

As far as the shotgun balancing issues, yes it's annoying but it's not like LO is doing it to piss people off, they seem to be a small studio that is getting slowly overwhelmed by the gargantuan project they undertook and the constant pressure of the community bitching is certainly not helping. 
The main LO's mistake is that they implemented new patch so fast when it didn't even take a week to test on OTW.

3 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

at this point it really seems like they’re just leaving things as is because they can, there’s really no excuse for ignoring the incredibly rare occasions when the entire vocal community agrees on something 

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
7 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

at this point it really seems like they’re just leaving things as is because they can, there’s really no excuse for ignoring the incredibly rare occasions when the entire vocal community agrees on something 
Have they commented at all about the situation since the patch? Edited by SmilingBob

13 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:

Have they commented at all about the situation since the patch?

there’s been an apology for rushing the initial patch through testing, a partial revert of half the patch (ir3 changes), and new changes being tested on the test districts

that’s it, afaik

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
there’s been an apology for rushing the initial patch through testing, a partial revert of half the patch (ir3 changes), and new changes being tested on the test districts

that’s it, afaik
Well hopefully they get their shit together and fix it soon so we can move on to the next thing to complain about.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmilingBob said:
5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

that’s it, afaik
Well hopefully they get their shit together and fix it soon so we can move on to the next thing to complain about.
^

Sign in to follow this