Sign in to follow this  
Clandestine

Account Wide inventory

Or rather lack of it just costed me FFA 5.56 R&D III. 9 characters and 2 of them temporary is a damn headache.
Is there any chance that we will get account wide inventory with or after 3.5?

52 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I dont understand... You lost a gun?

Yea probably deleted with some alt or I send it to another alt and forgot to retrieve it. 

contact support and PM lixil or sumthin

33 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

support is able to bring it back though

You think so? I guess they keep logs only for 2 months? I deleted tutorial Alig once years ago, contacted support after few minutes and got pucked next day

sounds more like you cost yourself an ffa tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

I guess. But then I thought I've never used it much, don't need money, no acc wide inventory, mails disappear after 30 days and there's no way to see sent mail. Then I realized I don't even play APB anymore and I loled.

I do wish everything was account wide, or at least faction wide if account wide didn't make sense (enforcer, criminal exclusives).  Legendaries should just be a token for account wide access to that gun instead of mailing.  We can dream!

Honestly, there is so much damn shit that could be done to improve the quality of life in APB that it could be worth while for them to spend some time here vs developing new stuff.  /shrug.

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:
4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I guess. But then I thought I've never used it much, don't need money, no acc wide inventory, mails disappear after 30 days and there's no way to see sent mail. Then I realized I don't even play APB anymore and I loled.
then don‘t make a topic on the forums. 
i swear your posts are triggering me so much, always those hypocritical statements and shittalking the game.
OK dude.

Wouldn't an "account-wide inventory" defeat the purpose of account-bound weapons? Unless they like, had a faction-bound (only crim / only enf) inventory instead, but even then many people only play one or the other, so that could cause a lot of lost revenue.

Your specific situation seems to be a personal problem, and support may or may not help you because it does seem to be a problem that you caused yourself.

On top of that, complaining and then backtracking by saying that it doesn't matter to you because you don't play apb any more? Don't complain about stuff that requires you to play, if you simply don't.

4 hours ago, Clandestine said:
5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

Then what is the purpose of this thread? Why are you complaining about the game if you don't play it anymore?

To get negative attentions? You kinda did it

55 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:
Then what is the purpose of this thread?
I'm not sure either, but I'll take this time to say that shared inventories is a meh idea, but I'd very much like if they added some convince when sending items to your own character, such as not needing to refurb cars, I have all my kits on one character and I don't want to pay 20k to send it back to myself just to change the color 😕

2 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:
what is the purpose of this thread?
Here's your answer:
9 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Is there any chance that we will get account wide inventory with or after 3.5?

to ask if there is a fucking chance they'll add that ^

Now let me ask you,
2 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:
what is the purpose of
your reply? To criticize someone for complaining about losing a gun they never really used anyways? It's still a lost weapon, and although I don't think an account-bound inventory should exist, I don't understand the level of hostility coming from your post. Then again, it's typical among the people in this community.

Anyways...
6 hours ago, Clandestine said:
But then I thought I've never used it much,
don't need money,
no acc wide inventory,
mails disappear after 30 days and
there's no way to see sent mail.

Then I realized I don't even play APB anymore and I loled.
I'm kinda surprised you even care about the FFA at this point, especially considering the fact that you don't really need money and never really play the game anymore. But I guess if I were in your position, I'd still want to keep all the legendaries I have...and if one went missing I'd want it back, even though I really don't use it.

7 hours ago, Clandestine said:
contacted support after few minutes and got pucked next day
I know that feeling all too well .-. Edited by Goldtiger

3 hours ago, Mightyena said:

Wouldn't an "account-wide inventory" defeat the purpose of account-bound weapons? Unless they like, had a faction-bound (only crim / only enf) inventory instead, but even then many people only play one or the other, so that could cause a lot of lost revenue.

Your specific situation seems to be a personal problem, and support may or may not help you because it does seem to be a problem that you caused yourself.

On top of that, complaining and then backtracking by saying that it doesn't matter to you because you don't play apb any more? Don't complain about stuff that requires you to play, if you simply don't.

I think all non tradable Armas items should be account wide. It would clear up the Armas webpage. It would probably help clear up inventory management from support's side too.

Now for this particular case, player mailed items shouldn't have a limited set time. That was a retarded change G1 made. OK, most changes were retarded but that one was a step further into the spectrum. Edited by MrsHappyPenguin
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:
Then what is the purpose of this thread? Why are you complaining about the game if you don't play it anymore?

To get negative attentions? You kinda did it
To ask if we ever gonna get account wide inventory if you missed it.
10 hours ago, Mightyena said:

No because it would clearly apply only to those things that are sendable within your own account.

Sign in to follow this