Muzakai

Remove need for Admin rights in order to play game

First of all, I can't run this game normally with my potato computer. I've tried all the tricks and combined them together and at most I can only get around 24 frames at most (when I'm not moving) and because of that, I use a cloud gaming service which is GeforceNOW. With the service, I can run most games all on highest graphics settings but the problem is I can't run APB because in order to play the game you need to update directx or something like that which needs administrator privileges which GeforceNOW doesn't give you for certain reasons.

Game runs fine for me, has for 5+ years. Sounds like you need a new gpu/cpu/more ram/etc.
If your PC is in fact a "potato" as you say, that's why it won't run correctly.
Why you can run games "on highest settings" while using a service like GeforceNOW, is literally because it only depends on your internet connection, not your PC.

You can run GeforceNOW in admin mode by right clicking its shortcut, and click "Run as administrator", like everything else.

17 hours ago, T0asty said:

Game runs fine for me, has for 5+ years. Sounds like you need a new gpu/cpu/more ram/etc.
If your PC is in fact a "potato" as you say, that's why it won't run correctly.
Why you can run games "on highest settings" while using a service like GeforceNOW, is literally because it only depends on your internet connection, not your PC.

You can run GeforceNOW in admin mode by right clicking its shortcut, and click "Run as administrator", like everything else.

1st of all I'm aware that I need a better PC my current one isn't made for gaming at all, I also call my computer a "potato" because it has bad specs. I guess I had to clarify that.
I also know how GeforceNOW works I have very good internet which is why I use it. You obviously don't know how the service works, if only it was as simple as running the launcher as an administrator like everything else I probably wouldn't have made the post in the first place. I appreciate you trying to help though.

i think you might wanna contact GeforceNow support for this problem and take my advice
The money you'd pay on the long run for geforce would be the same as a new pc for you
so just saveup a lil bit