Lautharo

NERF SHOTGUNS PLZ

All shotguns are broken, just nerf it to save the game
I love shotguns, they were always my favs weapons. But now are so fucking unbalanced

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Population already went to pre LO levels. They would revert the changes 2 weeks ago but I gotta admit at least they didn't make shotgun sales during this shit

• Like 1

Yeah I've not been interested in playing since the first day the balance update rolled out, and have not played since then.  Shotgun meta is my least desired meta.

Honestly, I really am surprised they didn't rollback all of the balance changes made save maybe the Yukon nerf that was well-received by most.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

starting to think that G1 did better job by doing nothing lol

they only knew how to perma ban people for no reason... D**ks

shotguns are perfect.

i have no idea what you are on about

• Like 1

Crazy Idea. Make shotguns more accurate with less pellet spread, reduce damage to 600 JG, 550 CSG, 450 NFAS. Revert pellet damage change so all pellets deal the same damage. Revert rate of fire to slower rate of fire pre G1 buff/nerf. Give them the same damage dropoff as SMGs. Then, slightly buff SMG and AR accuracy so they can be used more effectively so shotguns are still outgunned past 15M. BAM, balanced!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Crazy Idea. Make shotguns more accurate with less pellet spread, reduce damage to 600 JG, 550 CSG, 450 NFAS. Revert pellet damage change so all pellets deal the same damage. Revert rate of fire to slower rate of fire pre G1 buff/nerf. Give them the same damage dropoff as SMGs. Then, slightly buff SMG and AR accuracy so they can be used more effectively so shotguns are still outgunned past 15M. BAM, balanced!

not a big fan of this suggestion, especially with a majority of ARs currently losing range on the test districts 

Ironic how everyone now suddenly hates the shotgun meta but absolutely loved it when the CSG was the go to weapon...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Ironic how everyone now suddenly hates the shotgun meta but absolutely loved it when the CSG was the go to weapon...

im pretty sure no one liked that either, take all the shredder posts and swap the csg in and its like apb took a time machine back to 2012

Agree
shotguns were fine but now broken OP. 
please revert the shotgun change.

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Nobody liked that meta, and it was complained about with multiple threads daily.

Shotguns are great the way they are, just because you dont like it doesnt mean they have to change them. Get out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
8 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

im pretty sure no one liked that either, take all the shredder posts and swap the csg in and its like apb took a time machine back to 2012
I've seen more shotgun hate in the last few weeks than i ever saw CSG hatel. The only thing that i feel should be fixed is the shredder and maybe the thumber? Alltho i am not sure about the latter as i don't care for that kind of shotguns so haven't used it enough myself.

Check out the Testing Districts, they're changing shotgun again, but, surprise surprise, they're trying to take their time on this one because you nut jobs complained that they went ahead and changed the shotguns too soon. 

• Like 1

Pump-action shotguns right now are fine, they're supposed to be that strong in close range. The "bandaid" range nerf made it so that they can be fought with SMGs pretty easily, all they need now is the tune up they're getting in the upcoming patch and they're good, Test A JG feels very good to use and not weak at all.

Shredder got overbuffed to hell and back, the game is borderline unplayable if the opposition has more than one on their team, can't wait for the nerf to drop tbh.

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

was nothing like you describe

The only shotgun representative that needs to be nerfed is the Shredder.

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
16 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Except you had a lot more "big name" people by far saying the csg is balanced. It's pretty much general consensus that the shredder needs a rof increase and less pellet Overkill

6 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

It's pretty much general consensus that the shredder needs a rof increase and less pellet Overkill

Source?
Is there another forum Im not aware of?
  • Like 1

Lmao.
Now that they broke them after countless warnings you cry. Now you enjoy your broken weapons and only shotgun game.

Edited by Excalibur!

Not only shredder please nerf thumper too.
both blatant broken.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:32 PM, CookiePuss said:
Source?
Is there another forum Im not aware of?
I mean, unless you have seen a different consensus like "nerf it to the ground and make it no different than the nfas" which i've seen people post. The general idea i've seen when it comes to actually balancing it within its niche is that it 100% needs at least its TTK increased back to ~.85, and its overkill damage decreased (from the shotgun buff) so its less forgiving. There's other suggestions i've seen as well like "decrease range to like 10-15m" and "nerf hard damage to the ground" but those i've seen come from people who neither know its niche or hate it with a passion and want it completely useless. Edited by Noob_Guardian