WaterLemons

Extend The Third Stage of Bad Investment

Title says it all

Seeing that you have a break-in which drops a computer then you have to drop it off all in the same stage the time limit should be raised to 8 or 10 minutes instead of 5.

Edited by WaterLemons

missions need a pass through

that shitty bomb mission where crims have a 3m fuse but enfs have a 6m defend is still unchanged as well

• Like 1

If you can't grab that PC in one minute and bring it to your base at mach 3, you're obviously a Green.

Git gud.

No, but seriously, I've been saying for a long time that all heavy-item final stages are poorly designed, with far less time than is necessary. In general there should be enough time for,

1. One team to get at least one item into a car.
  2. That team to drive it as close as possible to their base.
  3. Get it to their point and deliver it.
  4. The other team to have a chance to make a comeback.
As it is, you're basically lucky if someone in the mission gets past step 2 of my list.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

If you can't grab that PC in one minute and bring it to your base at mach 3, you're obviously a Green.

Git gud.

No, but seriously, I've been saying for a long time that all heavy-item final stages are poorly designed, with far less time than is necessary. In general there should be enough time for,

1. One team to get at least one item into a car.
  2. That team to drive it as close as possible to their base.
  3. Get it to their point and deliver it.
  4. The other team to have a chance to make a comeback.
As it is, you're basically lucky if someone in the mission gets past step 2 of my list.
Hes not talking about the final stage tho, hes talking about the stage with the break in and drop off in a single stage with like 3 minutes or something.

2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
Hes not talking about the final stage tho, hes talking about the stage with the break in and drop off in a single stage with like 3 minutes or something.

Shit, MB, didn't bother looking up the mission, and I don't really know missions well by name.

Either way, heavy task items are a drag and their stages need to be looked at kinda' in general IMO.