Rogda

Who's the richest on APB?

28 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

I could honestly care less...

You could care less? How much less could you care? You're saying that you do, indeed, care about the state of who is the richest in APB, so tell us, how much do you truly care?

6 hours ago, Keshi said:
7 hours ago, 1337lad said:

AWBtwo had like 8 nanos and 10 other different legendaries on market in Jericho. 

and we all know how he got them
we do?
29 minutes ago, Archon said:

Can one of these multimillionaires be generous and/or communist and gimme a few milly? Thanks

This^^^^

5 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
LOL .. sure 31m its alot. But almost any real legendary weapons collector can surpass 31m ez if they sell few weapons. 
"THE RICHEST PLAYER" is who have credit card.
(Bragging time)

Never spent a single cent (or rupee) on apb and i own every legendary

Did not use this "Credit card" device you speak of.

Do i win something now?
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Ignas estimated net worth: below poverty

accepting donations

you can have some of my thoughts and prayers if you want
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Similarities said:
You could care less? How much less could you care? You're saying that you do, indeed, care about the state of who is the richest in APB, so tell us, how much do you truly care?
If the richest player in the game was about to be gang-raped in a virtual fashion through the interwebs, and I had the power to stop it, I would probably dedicate more effort to wiping my own patootie than doing anything. 
3 hours ago, Archon said:

Can one of these multimillionaires be generous and/or communist and gimme a few milly? Thanks

If they were communist and they were wealthy, that would make them Oligarchs. 

8 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

to be gang-raped in a virtual fashion through the interwebs

fff.jpg

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:
(Bragging time)

Never spent a single cent (or rupee) on apb and i own every legendary

Did not use this "Credit card" device you speak of.

Do i win something now?
Win ... ? nahh you just prove that you have patience to get something without spending money. And its cool thing 👏👏👏 But lets be honest rich kids with open wallet can earn everything you have or wish to have way faster than you without irl $. 

So my point stands : "THE RICHEST PLAYER" is who have credit card (aka spends lots of $ on game).

5 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
Win ... ? nahh you just prove that you have patience to get something without spending money. And its cool thing 👏👏👏 But lets be honest rich kids with open wallet can earn everything you have or wish to have way faster than you without irl $. 

So my point stands : "THE RICHEST PLAYER" is who have credit card (aka spends lots of $ on game).
honestly i'd assume the player with the most apb money would be one of the symbol designers or theme makers, since thats essentially an APB$ printing press

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
honestly i'd assume the player with the most apb money would be one of the symbol designers or theme makers, since thats essentially an APB$ printing press
Could be true ,but few hundreds $ on JMB's and you get 4-7m. legendary. Ofc to spend this much money on game is bit stupid ,but there is more than few players who spend more than 1k $ on APB. Edited by MartisLTU

Its really stupid if people spend rl $ so they can gamble and then sell leg on marketplace. 

At one single time, I think my top was $12 mil. Ive earned over $30 mil over 4 or so years ago when I was active ingame. I was one of the smart ones who bought legendaries from marketplace and sold them thru mailing system (I reinvested all that money into this game though). It was so frikkin easy to make money. fyi I cant make themes or symbols for crap. Although I did sell themes, mine were priced at $1000 each, they were no where close to the bulk of my income. 

If you have talent and can make themes or symbols, making over $100 mil by now is a cake walk. Im sure there are many people with over that amount in apb. Even the claimed $500 mil does not seem out of the ordinary. 

Edited by killerskull
kant and can

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
we do? This^^^^
before there were "restricted for person" only way to give someone a legendary is to add it for $1 and tell the person to get it before someone else did.
And he was 1 of the big ones who had bots living in social snagging some.
Dude had 7 pages full of legendaries

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
before there were "restricted for person" only way to give someone a legendary is to add it for $1 and tell the person to get it before someone else did.
And he was 1 of the big ones who had bots living in social snagging some.
Dude had 7 pages full of legendaries
thank you for the information

10 hours ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:
10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Pft. If we're going to cheat and include "worth" aka legendaries and not just cold hard cash, then I beat you all, I've got a FFA 5.56 R&D III and I know for a fact it's worth $999,999,999.

Sadly, FFA R&D III lost it's rarity and price after the unban-wave. Now every noob can buy it for like 5m on a lucky day.

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
the ffa hasn’t had value (re: it’s not actually rare) for years, i feel bad for anyone that got suckered into buying it for tens of millions 

apb’s very own de beers conspiracy lol
syVOdmf.png

Take that haters!

Edited by KnifuWaifu
oh god my retirement fund is gone ;_;

33 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Take that haters!

People can post it at whatever they want, but almost no one will pay that price anymore.

11 minutes ago, mynd said:
46 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Take that haters!

People can post it at whatever they want, but almost no one will pay that price anymore.
Selling Hazardous 15mil  DM me with offers.

Birthday's, Because of them i've be gifted 7 legendaries 

Ogre
FFA R&D
Hazardous (that punk thinks he was funny)

most of the time i just bought shit cheap 

UL-3 Jersey devil 200k.

and i got another FFA R&D (all i had to trade was my 3rd Dow Thumper)

lol!!!! im flattered for the comments. although i went bankrupt. i bet that you have no clue how i got all my nanos. because if you did, youd have more than me. currently im sitting at 900k ish. i dont have much time to play anymore and i have everything i want and often loan out guns to my friends. at my peak, i had 30+mill cash. total assets at my peak was ballpark 100m. now im just a loser with a job. just because of this. check the auction house tonight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kimotsi said:

I have 13$ and a STAR.

wanna hang out
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, awb said:

lol!!!! im flattered for the comments. although i went bankrupt. i bet that you have no clue how i got all my nanos. because if you did, youd have more than me. currently im sitting at 900k ish. i dont have much time to play anymore and i have everything i want and often loan out guns to my friends. at my peak, i had 30+mill cash. total assets at my peak was ballpark 100m. now im just a loser with a job. just because of this. check the auction house tonight!

Your Opponent: Player 1 -Star 556, Player 2 -NTEC 5 RT 1, Player 3 - Vas R2 Sword