Rogda

Who's the richest on APB?

I'm wondering, I'm the player with the biggest amount of money on a single character or someone beated me? 'Cause this is a large amount of money (31 freaking millions 0.o)RHt0VKy.png

pretty sure 31m isn't much, just loo at those people with laods of legendaries in the aucton, they pretty surely haea lot more.

Msvane: Estimated networth of $500mn.

Edited by Defibrillator

AWBtwo had like 8 nanos and 10 other different legendaries on market in Jericho. 

I am rich.
But only on OTW... 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Msvane: Estimated networth of $500mn.

that's estimated, but can you prove that?

The highest I've seen proof of:
220B6DD1FC432A5F50D483F618FE4AE09BE527C8

35 minutes ago, 1337lad said:

AWBtwo had like 8 nanos and 10 other different legendaries on market in Jericho. 

and we all know how he got them

42 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
that's estimated, but can you prove that?

The highest I've seen proof of:
220B6DD1FC432A5F50D483F618FE4AE09BE527C8
Saw once on her stream, she was having some millions. She even had the splitup on her stream. Neglected to take a ss, will do next time. Edited by Defibrillator

2 hours ago, Rogda said:

I'm wondering, I'm the player with the biggest amount of money on a single character or someone beated me? 'Cause this is a large amount of money (31 freaking millions 0.o)RHt0VKy.png

LOL .. sure 31m its alot. But almost any real legendary weapons collector can surpass 31m ez if they sell few weapons. 
"THE RICHEST PLAYER" is who have credit card.
  • Like 1

I've about 60m spread across all my Jericho characters (can't wait for trade system to easily consolidate that) and 1.5 Legendary collections including 2 FFA 3slots.  But there are a few people that took my place on market for 2+ years now, since I quit the market, that probably have double to triple that.

Pft. If we're going to cheat and include "worth" aka legendaries and not just cold hard cash, then I beat you all, I've got a FFA 5.56 R&D III and I know for a fact it's worth $999,999,999.

23 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Pft. If we're going to cheat and include "worth" aka legendaries and not just cold hard cash, then I beat you all, I've got a FFA 5.56 R&D III and I know for a fact it's worth $999,999,999.

Sadly, FFA R&D III lost it's rarity and price after the unban-wave. Now every noob can buy it for like 5m on a lucky day.

4 minutes ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:
Sadly, FFA R&D III lost it's rarity and price after the unban-wave. Now every noob can buy it for like 5m on a lucky day.
the ffa hasn’t had value (re: it’s not actually rare) for years, i feel bad for anyone that got suckered into buying it for tens of millions 

apb’s very own de beers conspiracy lol

14 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
the ffa hasn’t had value (re: it’s not actually rare) for years, i feel bad for anyone that got suckered into buying it for tens of millions 

apb’s very own de beers conspiracy lol
I bought my first one for 20m feelsFFAman, it was a status thing back then so I'm happy with all the swag I got.
3D glasses, FFA with gold skin and JT crown - APB Swag Pack 2015

I just give away all my money.
Aside from car spawns and ammo, the fuck am I supposed to do with all those millions?

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I just give away all my money.
Aside from car spawns and ammo, the fuck am I supposed to do with all those millions?

Epeen.
It's the "I'm broke in real life, but damn look at my pile of virtual money" mentality.

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:
Epeen.
It's the "I'm broke in real life, but damn look at my pile of virtual money" mentality.
I dont give away irl money... I hoard that shit.

39 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
42 minutes ago, Sayori said:
Epeen.
I dont give away irl money... I hoard that shit.
i give my car my money...prob why i'm broke irl :'3

There was a guy on obeya he bought any legendary for g1c and sold the weapon i remember him doing a giveaway for reaching 300m+ apb cash but he got banned rip

Has anyone seen that Big Bang Theory episode whereas Penny gets addicted to a virtual game world in order to fullfil the lack of wealth and success in her real life? I think this holds true to many of us....including me as well.

9 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

I could honestly care less...

I couldn’t.

Can one of these multimillionaires be generous and/or communist and gimme a few milly? Thanks

• Like 1