Sign in to follow this  
thefazetwo

BUG? busting crims

So this is not the first time this has happened to me but I just busted 2 n5 crims. One had ~$38k and the other ~$22k which brought my total to about $61k. I turn in, the mission completes and it only rewards me $65k with a 1.8 multiplier but I should have gotten about $110k. This is very very annoying as a cop. Why am I being punished but crims can rack up $100k and turn in with a 2.0 multiplier no problem. Please fix

• Like 1

Did you have any other people in your team?

Reward gets split up between the team.

52 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Did you have any other people in your team?

Reward gets split up between the team.

^

hmm... i dunno i dunno ... it looks balanced for me.  Crims work pretty hard to earn $ and its only fair that Enfo gets only half $ from crims. Lets look in it little bit deeper....
Lets say no premium crim can farm 3k in 5 mins. 60 : 5 = 12 , 12 x 3 = 36 , 36 x 2 = 72
So crim can earn 72k in 1h ... and its only if no enfo joins and ruins his farm or if other crims doesnt try to kill him when he is prestige (its pretty rare when no one ruins farm).

So its bit unfair if you want to get 1h farm $ from crims in just 2 mins of mini mission.

Dont be greedy !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah the whole ram raid system is pretty lame.  Enforcers have to put in so little work vs the Crim that spends a lot of time doing tedious boring shit.

Without screenshots, I'd simply say your math is off @thefazetwo.

21 hours ago, thefazetwo said:

So this is not the first time this has happened to me but I just busted 2 n5 crims. One had ~$38k and the other ~$22k which brought my total to about $61k. I turn in, the mission completes and it only rewards me $65k with a 1.8 multiplier but I should have gotten about $110k. This is very very annoying as a cop. Why am I being punished but crims can rack up $100k and turn in with a 2.0 multiplier no problem. Please fix

i tell you why, because you witnessed them, only the witnessed cash gets multiplied by your prestige if you take it to a witness mission, anything else you collect afterwards will just get added to your money untouched

next time you see people in n5 you shouldnt witness them just kill them so the game doesnt rek the money rip
  • Like 1