Helix Reloaded

Cooldowns

The cool downs shouldn't even be affected by premium. Give players more standing instead.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Helix Reloaded said:

Premium players get 1/2 cooldown times. 
Isn't it about time this was just the baseline?

half the time for it to be the baseline by buying premium(tm)

5 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

The cool downs shouldn't even be affected by premium. Give players more standing instead.

The standing bonus should also be added to the cash bonus once you're max rating, since you can no longer make use of it.

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
6 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

The standing bonus should also be added to the cash bonus once you're max rating, since you can no longer make use of it.
You make more than enough money with premium, no need to increase that even more, not to mention that the prices for everything would skyrocket to compensate for the increase in rewards which will leave new players that aren't 255 yet even further behind everyone else. 
  • Like 1

In my opinion people should just buy premium when the 15+ level contacts are unlocked easier to max out the others if you play consistently 

This should be a priority "fix" if they take balancing the game seriously.

• Like 2

idk...maybe the cooldown will make players buy premium.
I mean i don't have premium now so i gotta wait 4minutes to use my supplybox but u can always use the ammo in the trunk of your car or drive to a mailbox/carspawner/jokermachine when u next to it instead of using the supplybox if possible. 
Support the game. Buy premium. 30day premium is only 5 damn dollars people.

you will need to give an alternative benefit(s) for premium if you are going to request a change to premium benefits

simply wanting to change cooldowns and such for premium basically tells everyone 'i want premium to be next to useless'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Keshi said:

idk...maybe the cooldown will make players buy premium.
I mean i don't have premium now so i gotta wait 4minutes to use my supplybox but u can always use the ammo in the trunk of your car or drive to a mailbox/carspawner/jokermachine when u next to it instead of using the supplybox if possible. 

You can support the game without it being Pay2win
21 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

you will need to give an alternative benefit(s) for premium if you are going to request a change to premium benefits

simply wanting to change cooldowns and such for premium basically tells everyone 'i want premium to be next to useless'

The customization boost alone makes premium worth it, given the kind of game APB is. For those who care more about actually playing the game, the cash and XP bonuses absolutely come in handy

There's no real reason for the premium cooldown to stay
  • Like 1

Im for whatever is best for the game.
If keeping the cooldown is best keep it, if removing it is, remove it.
Like everyone else, I have no idea who buy premium for what reason and what these changes would mean.

the cooldown shouldn't be different for premium and non premium players indeed .

as small as it is , this is the most pay to win feature of APB reloaded

• Thanks 1

The cooldown timer difference is just about the only thing that one could argue is truly P2W about APB; from car mods to character mods, the difference between the cooldowns is enough that Premium players could conceivable have an "unfair" advantage.

World of Warships has "Premium consumables", which have a lower cooldown and give you an extra charge over the regular consumable, but you don't have to be a Premium account to acquire or use them; the Premium consumables are attainable with in-game (and real) currency.

As someone who's had Premium in APB for a very very long time, playing without it is almost painful; let non-Premium players have the same cooldowns as Premium!

Personally I don't mind wheter they give everyone standard or premium cooldowns - I just want to see the difference go

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:
11 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Or have it guarantee you unlock random rewards that are still locked. It's such a pain to get all the symbols.
  • Thanks 1

Moved to the suggestions section. Also will see with the team if we can do anything regarding this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Moved to the suggestions section. Also will see with the team if we can do anything regarding this.

lawd bless

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Please note that Cooldowns should probably be changed in the way of non-premium players having the same cooldown as premium players have right now. The other way around could be interesting but I'm not quite sure how it would play out to have insanely long cooldowns for all mods.
  • Like 3

Yes, please. I don't why this is was even a benefit towards premium. Remove it.

7 hours ago, Keshi said:

999 g1c = 5 dollars? where
  • Like 1