Insane2u

Banners and Bodybags (crim) (Jerico NA server)

This clan was established over 8 years ago and i am the 3rd leader.  We are currently just a group of friends that get on to play and have fun.  If we build and get more active members we will be hosting clan events which will be posted in the discord with dates and times.  We ask that if you join you speak/type English and keep the district rage down (a little is expected but over the top and we will ask you to calm down).  Currently really looking for theme makers and song makers, we have a couple of decent designers for symbols which are in the works.

Mail Insane2u for an invite or send a friends request (prefer mail first since i dont accept friends i dont know)

You can also mail Waterlemons or Bdysncher for an invite to the clan as well

Thats fine we hold no grudges.. like i said this clan is mainly a friends group since original people have left.  we are here just to have fun and play the game anymore this is not the same as the old BnB...

I will say if you have issues with members to please message me especially if they are griefing or anything.

• Like 1

Bumping this to try to keep it up top 🙂  again this is not the old bnb we are rebuilding from ground up (we have some older members back in) but are looking for new players.

Recruitment requrements - speak english

- join discord