Snubnose

Triggerbotting - Solution? Get rid of crosshair changing colours.

this topic has derailed nicely.

nice~

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Signarly said:

Yeah that's why I'm saying they just need to block those programs. 

AHK have been blocked for some time now according to Matt. Im not sure where you guys get this stuff.  

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
AHK have been blocked for some time now according to Matt. Im not sure where you guys get this stuff.  

taliban sell them to make ez cash off of the useless members of society.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm just going off what they said. I don't actually know whether the program genuinely works or not with BE implemented, because I could care less since it doesn't affect me.

I think crosshairs should be able to be chosen by the player to be honest and crosshairs should not be responsive as they are but it's my opinion so, eh.

f*ck no
that little crosshair color change, is responsible for the shooting feedback. 

If you thought hitreg was obnoxious now, it will be worse without it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

I think crosshairs should be able to be chosen by the player to be honest and crosshairs should not be responsive as they are but it's my opinion so, eh.

Why in the world would you make crosshairs less responsive, that makes the game way more difficult? Lol.

BTW, LO already said that they're looking into crosshair customization, though I don't think they promised anything. That'd definitely be after the EU though.

Cleared a few off topic and in some instances aggressive posts.
As always, please stick to the topic and be nice to each other 🙂

• Thanks 1

k so i actually read through this.

nothing will change with 'trigger bot' cheats if u remove the crosshair color lol

the program(s) looks for the crosshair on an enemy hitbox, not the crosshair color.

sorry not sorry

16 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

nothing will change with 'trigger bot' cheats if u remove the crosshair color lol

the program(s) looks for the crosshair on an enemy hitbox, not the crosshair color.

sorry not sorry

i don’t think you actually read through the thread 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, I was doing some research on how triggerbots work in general, not just for APB.

The biggest one being CS:GO.

And within the game... your crosshair doesn't change color, yet triggerbotting still works...

The mechanics behind it follow the observance of a point, and whether or not that point changes. You can aim at a person, hold whatever you set your trigger down, and if the point changes, it fires. Thus, you can use it even if the crosshair colors didn't change.
reference:

29 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

So, I was doing some research on how triggerbots work in general, not just for APB.

The biggest one being CS:GO.

And within the game... your crosshair doesn't change color, yet triggerbotting still works...

The mechanics behind it follow the observance of a point, and whether or not that point changes. You can aim at a person, hold whatever you set your trigger down, and if the point changes, it fires. Thus, you can use it even if the crosshair colors didn't change.
reference:

[video]

id think this would be largely useless in apb since we dont have one shot kill guns or headshots

sure you could probably use it to get an initial hvr shot off - which is undoubtedly an ok advantage - but imo apb is far too mobile (compared to csgo's pixel angles) for this to be worthwhile

Edited by BXNNXD

On 9/17/2018 at 2:22 PM, Kewlin said:

Why in the world would you make crosshairs less responsive, that makes the game way more difficult? Lol.

BTW, LO already said that they're looking into crosshair customization, though I don't think they promised anything. That'd definitely be after the EU though.
Idk, to be honest, the responsive crosshairs throw me off sometimes, but um yea customized crosshairs would be amazing. I just want 1 red tiny dot that has a opacity of like 80

3 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
Idk, to be honest, the responsive crosshairs throw me off sometimes, but um yea customized crosshairs would be amazing. I just want 1 red tiny dot that has a opacity of like 80

Okay okay, so you're not against responsive crosshairs, you just don't like them for yourself.

I can see that, though I personally like them.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:22 AM, Obvious Lesbian said:

sorry not sorry

The discussion is about trigger bot based on pixel color that you don’t need to inject into the game exe. It’s fully undetectable and works perfect if you set bloom off in settings Edited by Lign

Most Trigger Bots just read values off the game's memory and not simply scanning for a specific color. 

The problem is that x64 compilled scripts are working (AutoIT), idk about AHK but some ppl play with them with no problems at all. Also I know that they just remove by HEX editor some "tags" from code and adding some marks that the compilled x64 script are looks like "utorrentprogram" etc, so "External + undetected".