thelinux

Trade System: Joker Tickets

Not sure if it's too late for suggestions, but how about implementing a feature that allows to trade / pay with Joker Tickets?
Could either add it as a payment currency like APB$, or implement tradable JT "packs" of some sort (option to create tradable sacks of 100-500-1000 JT). 

This would give Joker Tickets some more use, but it might also be risky to make JT tradable. This has already been possible during g1's GM assisted trading, by the way.

Opinions?

• Like 4

Would be an interesting line of profit for those that are in fightclub 24/7 and don't actually need the JT's

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Would be an interesting line of profit for those that are in fightclub 24/7 and don't actually need the JT's

Absolutely. Even if it's not a 24/7 fightclub hero, many veteran players have tons of JT which they don't really need whereas newer players might be very interested in those. 🙂

1 minute ago, Tizzie said:

I like this idea but they might need to change the method of obtaining the crown if they do it. Other than that this sounds pretty solid

Cheers! I understand what you mean but in my view 30k JT would still be a lot. How would you change it if you could?

Value 1000 tickets worth what in cash.
Trading is good and all but a value must be established. 

*forgot to point out I'm against this idea.

Edited by Zolerox

I support this idea, this would make all those character slots useful that i don't most likely never use, we could farm tickets faster assuming that JT's are mailable between characters on your own account at least.

Another thing of course are rewards from rare daily activities, Nanos and STAC 10 should be made mailable between characters on you own account including JT's and $.

Better idea would be that you get rid of all these difficult rare activities and give these rare weapons as rare rewards after missions, this would give everyone equal chance to get all these rewards regardless of skill.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:17 AM, Zolerox said:

Value 1000 tickets worth what in cash.
Trading is good and all but a value must be established. 

well yeah but that happends by itself most of the time , i mean when a new jokerbox appears there's nothing giving it a price in APB$

There shouldn't be a conversion rate between JT and $, just consider them as incompatible currencies (and they are, believe it or not). 

I feel like this would be abused as for leveling up contacts and doing tutorials are an easy way to obtain joker tickets and players would trade them between each other to stack them up on a singular account.