Deftonez

A weird request about Premium

Okay. I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

So, I have 2 accounts I usually switch between when I play, and sometimes its hard to choose/prioritize when it comes to the both of them considering how much I've put into them.

But here's the thing, one of my accounts currently has 1,600 days of Premium. My other main account currently has no Premium.

I don't know if it's actually possible or if this has been gone over, but I desperately want to take days of Premium from my one account. and put them on the other one.

"BUT DEFTONEZ, WHA-WHAT- WHAT IF YOU JUST BOUGHT PREMIUM ON THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT IT ON?" oh sis

If I can verify my ownership of the accounts, then I don't see the harm in sending premium between the both of them.

Playing without Premium is like having horrible eyesight and not wearing your glasses to help you see. (okay that was the worst analogy but you get it)

Edited by Deftonez
spelling error

something something account merging not a priority 

really tho is it worth the 30 day wait on a support ticket?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

something something account merging not a priority 

really tho is it worth the 30 day wait on a support ticket?

i mean, my ticket i talked about in my last thread, still no answer. another account that's missing an account bound weapon, probably 40+ days with no answer

no, it's not worth it

Yes absolutely, I completely agree 100%. Yes of course, indeed, It's time that we became uber-efficient with our three-dimensional policy alignment.

3 hours ago, Deftonez said:

Okay. I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

So, I have 2 accounts I usually switch between when I play, and sometimes its hard to choose/prioritize when it comes to the both of them considering how much I've put into them.

But here's the thing, one of my accounts currently has 1,600 days of Premium. My other main account currently has no Premium.

I don't know if it's actually possible or if this has been gone over, but I desperately want to take days of Premium from my one account. and put them on the other one.

"BUT DEFTONEZ, WHA-WHAT- WHAT IF YOU JUST BOUGHT PREMIUM ON THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT IT ON?" oh sis

If I can verify my ownership of the accounts, then I don't see the harm in sending premium between the both of them.

Playing without Premium is like having horrible eyesight and not wearing your glasses to help you see. (okay that was the worst analogy but you get it)

Im here for the "Thats an impssible request but go make an inquiry with apb support so you can not progess the notion in actuality" Statement

Back in Gamersfirst/Reloaded days, Premium was shown to be something Tiggs and the other GMs/devs can easily manipulate on demand. There's no reason the new team can't also do so, which would make it a trivial matter for one of the support agents to simply remove it from your one account and add equivalent amount to the other. Whether they'll actually do so, is another matter entirely. It's a good chance for Little Orbit to build a little good PR though...

• Thanks 1

Yes, would be nice if it would be possible to split Premium in the future.
I have a sec. Acc too with no Premium and on my Main i have around 3k+ days

• Thanks 1

everyone talking about splitting premiums between 2 accounts... i just want an accountmerge, bam put my none premium characters into the premium account and have everything in 1 :')

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1