iTzBlackout

[GAME] Revive Event Tracker

Revive Event Tracker  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is Event Tracker a good thing?

• Yes, Event Tracker was a good idea and should be continued.
    • No, we don't need events like that.
    • I don't care.
    • Concentrate on more important things.

In the past we had a lot of small events using the event tracker. That system was really cool even if some people abused a few events.

Kh4bOYYU5vk73Jgw-Bm4dlXyzNdM0Cx3YCmWZOee

So I think there should be care about what to choose as rewards. I list a few of my ideas down below.

Bad rewards (Don't give it as reward because people would abuse it)

• Joker Box
  • G1C

Good rewards (Nobody take a big advantages and cannot abuse that event using other accounts)
  • Gear Selector
  • Weapon Skin Selector
  • (10 Days) Weapon Selector
  • Clothing Item
  • 100-200 Joker Tickets
  • Title

Event examples
  • 3 Blow Torch Kills - 200 Joker Tickets
  • 20 Sniper Kills, 10 Pistol Kills, 2 Grenade Kills - Gear Selector
  • 10 Pistol Kill in a row (Killing with other weapons interrupt the progress) - Title

• Like 7

I Liked the Event Tracker in the past. I Hope they make it again and i think they can make 1 JB/G1C in a Month. And warning People for Abusing (or get banned).

i like the idea of the event tracker/events, but they were a complete shit show imo

id like to see orbit revamp the tracker to actually be functional before support gets drowned in “event not complete even tho i completed” tickets, but given the current state of apb idk if that’s worth the manpower 

16 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i like the idea of the event tracker/events, but they were a complete shit show imo

id like to see orbit revamp the tracker to actually be functional before support gets drowned in “event not complete even tho i completed” tickets, but given the current state of apb idk if that’s worth the manpower 

Ohh, I totally forgot all that bugs with the event tracker. If the whole system is a only bug then it's maybe not worth to spend the time into it. But if It's not time consuming to fix the system, then It is worth it. Because all the small events we had in the past was really funny and I would like to have some again.

yeah that was an awsome thing to keep players intrested into the game , they could just make a set of objectives and let it randomly roll every day !

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Never forget. Tiggs Power JMB

Yes, it was a big fail. Everyone abused that event. Same with the medusa event we had once... First day: 20 Kills for 20 Joker Boxes, Next day: 40 kills for 20 Joker Boxes..... thats why they should be careful with giving joker boxes for free.

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

As far as what comes to JMB legendary rewards, those rewards should be account locked in order to prevent abuse.

The event tracker is already account based, lol. You just need to make multiple accounts.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:
The event tracker is already account based, lol. You just need to make multiple accounts.
So you can't trade or sell legendary weapons won from free event boxes anymore?

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:
So you can't trade or sell legendary weapons won from free event boxes anymore?

Oh, my bad, I thought you meant something different.

No, they didn't do that, I don't think that's really at all necessary though and adds confusion.

If it's something to keep the players coming every day/week, bring it on. About the rewards, G1C/Boxes wouldn't hurt as much as long as they're not given away every day, but maybe in a week interval, and only given away in stacks of 1 to maybe 3? for boxes and maybe 50g1c. Since these rewards would only appear once a week (maybe extend that to 10-15 days) i wouldn't see much of a problem with it.

This thread just reminded me of the ''battle pass'' system some games use, for example Fortnite or Paladins (''discount/ripoff overwatch'' for those who don't know). This should be considered in a few years once the game is updated and has received updates, it's not really a bad idea. Maybe it shouldn't give g1c, but boxes and customizable exclusives should be considered, along with skins and other gimmicks.

Edited by _chain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, _chain said:

If it's something to keep the players coming every day/week, bring it on. About the rewards, G1C/Boxes wouldn't hurt as much as long as they're not given away every day, but maybe in a week interval, and only given away in stacks of 1 to maybe 3? for boxes and maybe 50g1c. Since these rewards would only appear once a week (maybe extend that to 10-15 days) i wouldn't see much of a problem with it.

Agreed, the only time JMBs were an issue was when new JMBs, way too many JMBs, or power JMBs were given away  TBH.

2 hours ago, _chain said:

This thread just reminded me of the ''battle pass'' system some games use, for example Fortnite or Paladins (''discount/ripoff overwatch'' for those who don't know). This should be considered in a few years once the game is updated and has received updates, it's not really a bad idea. Maybe it shouldn't give g1c, but boxes and customizable exclusives should be considered, along with skins and other gimmicks.

Absolutely not, I'd take literally any other monetization method over this TBH, IMO it's just cancer.

First off, limited time exclusive items should be avoided as much in possible in a game that's most major draw is probably customization. I already dislike the few limited time exclusive customization items in the game (albeit I think they should remain exclusive, since I know somebody is going to call me a hypocrite.)

Second, the battle pass almost entirely falls apart without forcing an addiction cycle through exclusives, so why bother?

• Like 1