Snubnose

Daily Login Rewards.

so, whoever played Fortnite Save the World knows the daily login reward system... look at THIS.
what's kinda important to know is that you can buy daily login reward llamas ("lootboxes") with certain game upgrades.

EDIT: I forgot to add something about the "game upgrades" from Fortnite STW. If you buy one, you got extra "lootbox" drops every day for a certain amount of time (depending on the upgrade you bought). I guess LO COULD implement some daily login reward boost for premium users, but I'd rather not. Let's not drift deeper into "P2W" scheme. if it's just like +10% on daily reward bonus, it wouldn't be as bad... but please don't make it +130% like it is for APB$ right now, I think most people would dislike that.

EDIT 2: to prevent abusing this with multiple accounts, it should require playing 1h in mission districts to claim your reward.

so here's my suggestion, for how it could look like in APB, with increasing rewards the more weeks you've been logging in. (even if you miss a day, you won't be set back, every day is +1 on your list)

basic week (how it starts out):

Day 1 - 1000 APB$
Day 2 - 20JT
Day 3 - 1000 APB$
Day 4 - 20JT
Day 5 - 1000 APB$
Day 6 - 20JT
Day 7 - 1 (Random) Joker Box

that's 3000$, 60JT and 1 Joker Box weekly.

now, I'd like it to increase the more you play / login, just like it does in Save the World.
maybe something like this:

Day 8 - 1050 APB$
Day 9 - 22JT
Day 10 - 1050 APB$
Day 11 - 22JT
Day 12 - 1050 APB$
Day 13 - 22JT
Day 14 - 1 (Random) Joker Box

as you can see, rewards increased by +150$ and +6JT a week.

this can stack up to a certain cap.
APB$ cap: 3000$
JT cap: 50JT

so at some point the rewards should look like this:

Day x - 3000 APB$
Day x - 50JT
Day x - 3000 APB$
Day x - 50JT
Day x - 3000 APB$
Day x - 50JT
Day x - 1 (Random) Joker Box

that's 9000
$, 150JT and 1 Joker Box weekly.

That would make:
$, 600JT and 4 Joker Boxes a month after you hit the cap.
$, 7200JT and 48 Joker Boxes a Year after you hit the cap.

(disclaimer: I'm aware that the caps will not be hit at the same time, I don't really care about that though. Numbers are obviously not up to me so if we ever get a daily login reward system, it sure as hell ain't exactly what I'm saying here, I'm only suggestion as this is what you do in this subforum.)

SPECIAL REWARDS:

these are meant to be delivered ontop of your usual rewards, when you hit a certain amount of days logged in.

Day 30 - 5
Joker Box Pack + 50 G1C
Day 60 - 6 Joker Box Pack + 60 G1C
Day 100 - 100 G1C
Day 150 - 150 G1C
Day 200 - 200 G1C
Day 250 - 250 G1C
Day 300 - 300 G1C
Day 365 - 500 G1C + 10 Joker Box Pack

Day XXX - XXX ~ and so on... (should not stack too high, or else vets never have to pay a dime to get stuff from armas LUL)

that would be 1610 G1C  and 21 Joker Boxes in 1 Year as Special Rewards. (remember: you have to log in every day of the year to get those. Not in a streak though, breaks are fine, you shouldn't lose progress)

as mentioned above, numbers are not up to me, LO is still in charge... this is just a suggestion.
also, these rewards help motivate some new players... money's always a good motivation, right? :^)
just like the small amounts of G1C... they can add up and if you're patient you'll get some nice stuff at some point, or see it as a discount if you'd like to buy something and you earn some extra G1C to go easier on your wallet... would also motivate some people to spend money into the game... like "oh I saved up 1610 G1C now, guess I can spend 10$ and get that pack I always wanted!"

oh well, I'm in no way a financial advisor, just saying this would make many people happier and be a bit more motivated to stick around and wait for future updates 😉

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 14

I like that it's not a huge amount, but just something small to give you a possible reason to hop on. Nicely done

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea of it, but I am not totally sure about the joker boxes and the ingame money. In the past we often saw that people abuse it. The Joker Tickets are fine because you cannot transfer them to other chars.
So instead of the jokerboxes and the ingame money I would prefer some other small rewards, like a Gear Selector or 10 Days Weapon Selector. Maybe even some useables (Yellow Mods like BoomBox, Med Spray).
Or they could add something new like a smoke grenade (with different colors) and let people get them through that system.

30 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

I like the idea of it, but I am not totally sure about the joker boxes and the ingame money. In the past we often saw that people abuse it. The Joker Tickets are fine because you cannot transfer them to other chars.
So instead of the jokerboxes and the ingame money I would prefer some other small rewards, like a Gear Selector or 10 Days Weapon Selector. Maybe even some useables (Yellow Mods like BoomBox, Med Spray).
Or they could add something new like a smoke grenade (with different colors) and let people get them through that system.

hmm. they gotta tackle the abuse somehow, that's right... but they should not give out usables / deployables, these should be permanent mods.

I didn't think about people creating multiple accounts to farm login rewards, although that was pretty obvious...
would be a shame if a daily login reward system would fail because of abusing...

actually, make it so you have to play 1h in an action district (or complete 5 opposed missions).
or, bound it completely to hours played instead of making it a daily thing... Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
hmm. they gotta tackle the abuse somehow, that's right... but they should not give out usables / deployables, these should be permanent mods.

I didn't think about people creating multiple accounts to farm login rewards, although that was pretty obvious...
would be a shame if a daily login reward system would fail because of abusing...

But we already saw in the past that people abuse that. As example refer a friend or creating hundreds of character to get a joker box for free. If they give jokerboxes as login reward im pretty sure that people start abusing it again. But some unique rewards you can get only for your account (not tradable) would be nice too. So people don't have a reason to create multiple accounts. (Which I guess is against TOS anyways) If they punish for abusing, then it would be fine too, to give joker boxes. But that is also a lot of work to keep an eye on it. Edited by iTzBlackout

1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:

But we already saw in the past that people abuse that. As example refer a friend or creating hundreds of character to get a joker box for free. If they give jokerboxes as login reward im pretty sure that people start abusing it again. But some unique rewards you can get only for your account (not tradable) would be nice too. So people don't have a reason to create multiple accounts. (Which I guess is against TOS anyways) If they punish for abusing, then it would be fine too, to give joker boxes. But that is also a lot of work to keep an eye on it.
true, but I think you missed my edit on the post above, I updated it with:
"actually, make it so you have to play 1h in an action district (or complete 5 opposed missions).
or, bound it completely to hours played instead of making it a daily thing..."

this would probably make people re-consider abusing the system, since they'd have to play double the time every day to get extra joker boxes...
and 1h (or ~5 missions) playtime yield ~10k cash anyway, so what's +3k extra every second day, when you can easily farm money faster in fightclub...
joker tickets are account bound anyway and everything you buy with them, so that's fine.

if someone really wants to play 1h extra every day, making it 7h per week for 1 single joker box that will probably just yield a 3 day weapon, that's fine with me lol.
they'd have to play a lot more hours on a lot more accounts if they want to farm JB's for legendaries effectively.
no one is going to play 5h on 5 different accounts, for 7 days every day just to get a slightly bigger chance for a legendary... that's nuts. Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
true, but I think you missed my edit on the post above, I updated it with:
"actually, make it so you have to play 1h in an action district (or complete 5 opposed missions).
or, bound it completely to hours played instead of making it a daily thing..."

this would probably make people re-consider abusing the system, since they' have to play double the time every day to get extra joker boxes...
and 1h (or ~5 missions) playtime yield ~10k cash anyway, so what's +5k extra every second day, when you can easily farm money faster in fightclub...
joker tickets are account bound anyway and everything you buy with them, so that's fine.

if someone really wants to play 1h extra every day, making it 7h per week for 1 single joker box that will probably just yield a 3 day weapon, that's fine with me lol.
they'd have to play a lot more hours on a lot more accounts if they want to farm JB's effectively.
Yes I actually missed your edit on that post. But thats a good idea too. If you have to spend 1 hour for each account you own, you have to play a lot more. Means for a lot of people it's not worth to abuse that system.
  • Like 1

perhaps add these to the rewards in whatever appropriate place?
-skin selector 
-vehicle selector 
-inventory expansion selector 

since these are given as codes that are account bound they wouldn’t really be exploitable

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

perhaps add these to the rewards in whatever appropriate place?
-skin selector 
-vehicle selector 
-inventory expansion selector 

since these are given as codes that are account bound they wouldn’t really be exploitable

great ideas, totally forgot about these! (we haven't been given any in years.. I also forgot that we had an event tracker, with events popping up every now and then... was lots of fun, I hope LO can revive that too)

Apb allready had/has a Daily Reward System (before fortnite was a thing.)

Last event 
12-23-2016
Happy Festivus!
5 Festivus Mystery Boxes

I remember when they had the community Make up Daily Play Events and had them run (Team kills Best event ever.)

I agree daily login rewards would help keep players vested into the game as it stands the crushing grind/skill gap on newbies proves to much and drives them away this would help keep some to stay as they feel that while they may not be winning every match they are at least still "progressing" as far as their wallets go.

Daily login rewards is good idea.I login into warface other f2p game mostly for that

On 9/10/2018 at 6:52 AM, Snubnose said:

Day 1 - 1000 APB$
Day 2 - 20JT
Day 3 - 1000 APB$
Day 4 - 20JT
Day 5 - 1000 APB$
Day 6 - 20JT
Day 7 - 1 (Random) Joker Box

that's 3000$, 60JT and 1 Joker Box weekly.

and this is good start..

I like this idea as well. A lot of games I play do something similar. Maybe combine it with a play time system that gives smaller rewards. Like rewards at 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1hr.

Something like:
15 Minutes - 100 APBS
30 Minutes - 150 APBS
45 Minutes - 200 APBS
1 Hour - 250 APBS and 5JT

• Like 1

I see this as a great idea, account/character bound rewards, keeps people playing and is pretty balanced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1