Sign in to follow this  
Dragon

Anti Grief Idea

Personally, I don't want to be griefed at all when I am on a mission or in general. But some people want to keep the chaos in APB, which makes sense and is understandable. So I figured why not make it both ways and code it to something like this: 

if CurrentPlayerVehicle in contact with other OutOfMissionPlayerVehicle for longer than 10 seconds at a time set Collision = 0 with OutOfMissionPlayerVehicle(Username) until end of the match.
if CurrentPlayerVehicle in contact with other OutOfMissionPlayerVehicle for a total separately accumulated 5 seconds set Collision = 0 with OutOfMissionPlayerVehicle(Username) until end of match. 

Hope that makes any sense. This is something like the passive mode in GTA 5, just only with the people who grief you.

PS: I know this is not the correct way to code this but I just want to get the word out there to everyone.

Edited by Dragon

Easter's Dynamic event has Anti Collision So it's not impossible.

I'd simply like all cars of other players or every other object moved by them to be transparent/pervious as soon as you're in a mission. Many don't share that opinion though, which I understand.