Sign in to follow this  
METAGERC

pistols "FR0G"

Why can't I buy these guns for 3 days ? I want to try them out in battle, before buying Character Lifetime . 😥

they mostly feel like downgraded fbws tbh

trial definitely is missing though

There should be a JT variant available at the Joker Store, I think it's the Rocket variant (with the silencer).

Personally, I have the Kokoe because of its insane equip time. In my view the Fr0gs are better than the FBW <10-12m, and then become worse than it further out.
Even though I actually like those pistols, I barely happen to use mine though. I just enjoy the .45 even more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not as reliable as the FBW imo. (I literally bought all of them lmao end me)

1 hour ago, Pinpuce said:

Not as reliable as the FBW imo. (I literally bought all of them lmao end me)

(same)

On 9/9/2018 at 6:13 AM, thelinux said:

There should be a JT variant available at the Joker Store, I think it's the Rocket variant (with the silencer).

Personally, I have the Kokoe because of its insane equip time. In my view the Fr0gs are better than the FBW <10-12m, and then become worse than it further out.
Even though I actually like those pistols, I barely happen to use mine though. I just enjoy the .45 even more.

.45 is great but not as forgiving, those extra shots matter a lot. The Fr0g keeps its ttk to ~10m, and still only takes 6 shots at 20 which is roughly then the same ttk as the obeya pistol, so its still slightly "better" imo. It's just difficult to actually hit every one of those shots at 20m in comparison but still possible.

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
On 9/9/2018 at 12:13 PM, thelinux said:

.45 is great but not as forgiving, those extra shots matter a lot. The Fr0g keeps its ttk to ~10m, and still only takes 6 shots at 20 which is roughly then the same ttk as the obeya pistol, so its still slightly "better" imo. It's just difficult to actually hit every one of those shots at 20m in comparison but still possible.

Of course the .45 is not forgiving at all and, compared to the FBW or FR0G, far more difficult to handle. I like a challenge though and I think it's one of the best (if not the best) secondary out there when mastered.

As you said it's difficult to actually hit every shot at 20m with a FR0G, which is precisely why I personally prefer the FBW at >10m. It's simply more consistent. In my view the FR0G is effectively an opportunity to get a very good ttk up to 10m with quite little effort.
  • Like 1

.45 is a little hand cannon... Brutal when mastered like @thelinux said. Defo one to think about over the FR0G.  I have both btw

Sign in to follow this