MurkTheMerc

Infinitely loading "Connecting to District Server"

xFJhVpw.png

Screen sits at this when ever I attempt to enter a district. Haven't been able to play APB stably for 4 months because of this. It used to be I could join here and there on a chance but now the game simply doesn't let me join a district at all.

Anyone else having this issue or have a solution?

Update: Times before I've tried manually logging in, not using the Steam Login to see if it would make a difference, it wouldn't but as of now, it seems to be my solution. Like the situation presented, it can change again because it has in the past. Edited by MurkTheMerc

Someone plz help this man get back to APB.
He's a good dude, loves the game, and gosh darn it Jericho needs every player it can get,

• Like 1

have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why you lying. Pretty sure you were in district like 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, I got in, was playing for 2 matches and was disconnected. I stopped trying to login after the 5th attempt.

I have this issue at random and it mostly happen when my connection turn unstable. Check if your internet is going ape (like constant drops and rises in transfer) but if not, contact support. Also server really hate sudden changes in connections, one instability can instant time you out.