Parthian

Item debundle request thread thingy?

Post the items you want debundled and maybe they'll listen to us? 🤷‍♂️
I know I would like the "Fashionable High Waist Shorts". 

pls

• Like 4

i hope the debundle items stay in the clothing menu for a longer time , as all the previous de-bundled stuff were removed ... apparently if you missed a week you must buy the bundle to get the item inside😕 
not sure if it was mistake or they did this on purpose.. i want the balaclava back 😭👌

2 hours ago, AAMSS said:

i hope the debundle items stay in the clothing menu for a longer time , as all the previous de-bundled stuff were removed ... apparently if you missed a week you must buy the bundle to get the item inside😕 
not sure if it was mistake or they did this on purpose.. i want the balaclava back 😭👌

Oh I didn't even notice that... All the previous weeks items stayed up under Gear > Clothing even after they got replaced in the Featured tab. I guess it's to prevent people from just buying the clothing items individually for 1/10 of the price instead of buying the whole pack...

21 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

to prevent people from just buying the clothing items individually for 1/10 of the price

maybe .. but if you think about it... keeping the debundled items will not harm the game income .. ofc not all items should be debundled , however you will notice that some of the tactical gear (Elbow pad and kneel pads) were already debundled from like 4 years ago... and it's price is quiet decent(99 G1C for 1 item) comparing it to the full pack of 12 items + 1 CR -5 skin  for 1,199 G1C/( premium 959) . so it's better to buy the full pack if you want all it's items.

and for someone like me who already bought 3 debundled items of the tactical pack... i'm not willing to pay 1,199 or 959 g1c to get the full pack (and ofc i'm not the only one who thinks like this and not everyone is willing to buy full pack for only clothing). 
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

this shirt plz

it's already up, amirite?
GQ5uAx0.jpg Edited by AAMSS

can i just request to leave the items up for more than a week (or however long the rotation is) ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aww crabapples, I didn't know that the debundled stuff only lasted a week. Maybe (hopefully) they're doing a Fortnite and they'll pop back up after a while? 

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

can i just request to leave the items up for more than a week (or however long the rotation is) ?

i think the items should NOT  have rotations or last for limited time... there are already permenantly debundled items and of course, the price of each item depends on the main pack. 
rotations should be only for discounts.
  Edited by AAMSS

Racing helmet... actually, making that pack acc wide option would make me satisfactorily happy. Pls addd a acc bound option option to all small clothing bundles pls? :c

I've been very pleased with the items thus far, alotta items I dont know I need until I see them for 99g1c >.>

Edited by Archon

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

... yes I second the Fashionable High Waist Shorts.

9 hours ago, Lumshedens said:

... I would like the "Fashionable High Waist Shorts". 

are we getting ready for a group buy? :classic_laugh:
i'd be down to buy it too.
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, Lumshedens said:

pls

you ran out of money for school Lunches ?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Yood said:
On 9/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, Lumshedens said:

pls

you ran out of money for school Lunches ?
damn bro u smell so bad its insane
  • Like 1

- Fashionable High Waist Shorts

- Schoolgirl Crop Top

pls, we allready had item from these bundles

tysm

just all, if we get a proper mdoern armas it wshould be possible to sell them all solo.

Kurai Uber bundle wheel kit (only truck that doesn't have a wheel kit)

13 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Kurai Uber bundle wheel kit (only truck that doesn't have a wheel kit)

Truck?