Hexerin

Military Jumper - What pack is this debundled from?

Most of the bundles don't actually list the clothing items that come in them, and ARMAS preview pictures are worthless in general. Considering buying this item because it's a nice and simple top, but don't want to drop the money if I'd just end up getting it in a bundle down the road.

For reference, it's on the featured list currently:
https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=61&subcatID=152&productId=6101

Ah, that's a bundle I've been intending to purchase. That'll be a pass for now then.

12 minutes ago, dr0zone said:

Enforcer Heavy Duty

13 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

It's listed in the Enforcer Heavy Duty Bonus Pack as an item, but shows no pictures of it in the bundle. 

But this bundle also has the Nanotech Vest which was unbundled. So maybe?

Speaking of the Heavy Duty Bundle. 

Both the unbundled "The Case" K.O. and Bolo are 3-open-slot LMGs, was one of them meant to have permanent mods? 

The only difference I can see is the K.O. has a scope, which like the other guns would allude to a mod like the SWARM Killer Bee vs Locust or VAS Empire vs Union, but The Case has none.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

30 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Speaking of the Heavy Duty Bundle. Both the unbundled "The Case" K.O. and Bolo are 3-open-slot LMGs, was one of them meant to have permanent mods? The only difference I can see is the K.O. has a scope, which like the other guns would allude to a mod like the SWARM Killer Bee vs Locust or VAS Empire vs Union, but The Case has none.

It's just a difference of model, like the myriad of other weapon variants that also do this.

Fun fact since you brought up the SWARMs. The Killer Bee and Locust both initially recoil to the left, while the Yellow Jacket initially recoils to the right. That's the only difference, but it's a fun little sub variation within the gimmick of the weapon line (initially greatly increased horizontal recoil, that reduces until there's basically none).
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 2:22 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

Speaking of the Heavy Duty Bundle. 

Both the unbundled "The Case" K.O. and Bolo are 3-open-slot LMGs, was one of them meant to have permanent mods? 

The only difference I can see is the K.O. has a scope, which like the other guns would allude to a mod like the SWARM Killer Bee vs Locust or VAS Empire vs Union, but The Case has none.

"Bolo" was suppose to be an unlocked version you get from the Christmas events, but G1 somehow got the names messed up so we have two versions. One with preset garbage mods, the other open slot on Armas.
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
"Bolo" was suppose to be an unlocked version you get from the Christmas events, but G1 somehow got the names messed up so we have two versions. One with preset garbage mods, the other open slot on Armas.
Thanks hombre! On the one hand, I like that there are different looks to a weapon that come with the 3 slot option, rather than getting pigeon-holed with some junk because one might want a weapon model with scope but on the other hand you're telling me there is an LMG out there with mods worse than the ALIG 762 "Suregoingtomiss"?

13 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
Thanks hombre! On the one hand, I like that there are different looks to a weapon that come with the 3 slot option, rather than getting pigeon-holed with some junk because one might want a weapon model with scope but on the other hand you're telling me there is an LMG out there with mods worse than the ALIG 762 "Suregoingtomiss"?
iirc the ingame bolo had mobility sling on it
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
iirc the ingame bolo had mobility sling on it
th?id=OIP.q6QTY3mm2V98I9vIh8Wo0wHaE7&pid

I really try hard to remember G1 as a company that liked its players, but this, I can't defend G1 against this. I can't believe they really, really, hated us that much.

10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:
If I remember right it was Heavy Barrel 3, Muzzle Break and Mobility sling. It's not even listed in the DB. There is a test version with piercing instead of MS, but I can't find the in-game one on the DB.
  • Thanks 1

The "Congrats you have duty this weekend!" pack.  lol
I've still never used the one I was issued. Why they even exist still, I suppose we will never know....