PHM

Best assault rifle for mastering the role?

So im "only" 4k kills away from mastering the rifleman role and Im asking you which gun i should probably take for that. I used to play ntec and condor a lot but i wanna know what gun + mods u prefer in this class / u used to finish the role (especially since the IR3 changes). Hit me up with your ideas!

Edited by PHM

best is so subjective though. do whatever you feel comfortable with and it won't feel so grindy.

• Like 2

ACES Rifle.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BlitzKitty said:

ACES Rifle.

this or go stock STAR a jack of all trades just like it says in the description.

use ntec before it gets nerfed

last looks and all

• Like 2

Ursus , will not get nerfed in future and is objectively best in class

34 minutes ago, Davess said:

Ursus is no better than the standard ntec, and possibly a bit less versatile.

3 hours ago, Percocet said:

Aces rifle rs3

If you enjoy gimping the gun, sure.

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I use all depending on my mood.
What you should use, if you are 15r and 4k kills from 16r already? Lol

Well, as I said I've been using ntec for a very long time and I kinda got bored of it so i want to add some fuego back to my rifeman game and try out some different setup for the last kills because after finishing it I won't play that class for a long time :classic_smile:

23 minutes ago, PHM said:
Well, as I said I've been using ntec for a very long time and I kinda got bored of it so i want to add some fuego back to my rifeman game and try out some different setup for the last kills because after finishing it I won't play that class for a long time :classic_smile:
You mean you won't enjoy the prize for all that work is which a Chrome skin for all your assault rifles you just spent grinding with?

I've grown really fond of the STAR - if you run up to someone's face and start hipfire spraying, you may very well be able to minTTK them

Another AR worth looking into is definitely the FAR. For "unique" playstyle I guess you'd want to use the ATAC or the Raptor .45 - I feel like the latter is the better choice

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
11 hours ago, Davess said:

Ursus is no better than the standard ntec, and possibly a bit less versatile.
Since they changed IR, putting IR3 on an ursus makes it a mid/long range laser rifle. pew pew. 
the mod makes it rate of fire slow enough that you can easily control the recoil, but thats just my opinion on the gun.

51 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
You mean you won't enjoy the prize for all that work is which a Chrome skin for all your assault rifles you just spent grinding with?
Oh yea, forgot about that.. (sadly you don't get a cool diamond skin like in COD for all that work)

well honestly I just want to finish all roles 😄 Edited by PHM

18 hours ago, PHM said:

So im "only" 4k kills away from mastering the rifleman role and Im asking you which gun i should probably take for that. I used to play ntec and condor a lot but i wanna know what gun + mods u prefer in this class / u used to finish the role (especially since the IR3 changes). Hit me up with your ideas!

Ntec is still most reliable. You can test it with all levels of IR and without it (only HS3). Stock STAR is great fun. FAR rifle is very underrated. ATAC is between smg's and rifles. You jsut need to try stuff to find what you like, I'd advice doing that. You'd naturally level up in the process. Make leveling up not the goal, but the consequence.

13 hours ago, Davess said:

How did you come to this conclusion?

1 hour ago, Sameriah said:
Since they changed IR, putting IR3 on an ursus makes it a mid/long range laser rifle. pew pew. 
the mod makes it rate of fire slow enough that you can easily control the recoil, but thats just my opinion on the gun.
Very true, makes it rather hard for me to decide between my Ursus and my cr762 sometimes.

21 hours ago, PHM said:

For last 4-5k kills in AR role I used FAR "Spearhead" - it was basically like STAR with HS3 back then, ideal for carefree and tacticfree shooting... dunno how it is now, changes might touched it. Edited by Mitne