Sign in to follow this  
blat_x777xx

Steam

good day, I ask you to help, I need to untie the gamersfirst account from my old steam account. Access to the old steam account completely have, as well as to the new , I want to make a payment in the app store through steam wallet , but does not work. Need a peg to a new account.
help please

Пытаюсь написать в саппорт , при заполнение  всей заявки нажимаю отправить , страница обновляется и все больше нече не проихсодит 

Trying to write in a support , when completing the application click submit , the page refreshes and more Neche not proishodit

Hello there!

Please do contact our support with this request, and they will be happy to help you out! You simply need to send in the ticket explaining the issue, and they will get to it as soon as possible.

Regards.

12 hours ago, Ritual said:

Hello there!

Please do contact our support with this request, and they will be happy to help you out! You simply need to send in the ticket explaining the issue, and they will get to it as soon as possible.

Regards.

If you don't mind what section I contact support, can you provide a link?

On 9/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, SpuzvaBob said:

You can contact support here.

-Spuzva

what period of time? how long before they answer in support? It's been 3 days of no response

Patience dude, have some patience. You waited 3 days, while i waited years, for a clear response from G1 when they were in charge before. but since LO is here now things go much smoother. They are setting things up and doing a lot recently, so give them some time. You know it's not only about FE here, also APB.

Some people are waiting 6-7 weeks for a reply. I personally have sent 2-3 tickets with no replay ever (for various other things). Good luck my friend.