not being able to quit the game completely ;(

when ur climbing up the ladder and either two things; the person below you will climb too early and cause both of you to fall or some dude at the top is a pee pee head and will stand on top of the ladder causing u to fall the whole way down

• Fighting the same opp that one-sidedly kicked my patootie 2-4 times in a row. Really matchmaking?
  • Full-auto OSCARs
  • CQC N-HVRs
  • High (health/stamina) damage weapons + Perc combos
  • District chat
  • About 80% of the whispers I get

After some more thinking, these came to mind:

• Teammates that run.
  • Enemies that run.
  • Enemies that run with car surfer.
  • Enemies that run with car surfer, get caught and then lose to me pulling the same cheap trick on them complaining about it.
  • Enemies that put the pick-up item in a hard af place to reach where the entire district and their grandmothers can shoot me down from 100 times before I get to it.

On 5/29/2018 at 9:17 AM, Spherii said:

That person who calls in backup at the last 10-30 seconds of a final stage mission when they're losing.
Such an easy fix to it too.

THIS THIS THIS, every single time I play solo it happens at least once

On 5/29/2018 at 9:10 AM, AsgerLund said:

Replying to in-game /d cancerous chat with even more cancerous chat thinking you're making the game a better place and being extremely self-righteous about it, when in fact you're contributing to making the environment even more hostile than it already is.

Turned /d chat off over a year ago xD

22 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You know what really grinds my gears?

1. People who use med spray with Clotting Agent 3

2. People who get out of my car too early when i'm parking it right next to the objective then Complain they "had to walk all the way there" THIS

3. ANYONE who takes my car and doesn't realize Only i should be the one driving. THIS

4. People asking me to give them a gun (only legendaries are tradable mate not giving you my Anubis just for an ironic joke)

5. Whenever i use a rocket and it goes To the right because im behind cover and hits my teammate's car which then starts a chain reaction of car explosions and kills me. THIS (kinda, no chain explosions, just a wasted rocket, and on top of that, I usually get punished with a bullet to the face)

6. The same enemies complaining about "Your running lol noob" Who lost to me the previous mission with the same tactics when they tried to run (We just used their cheap tactic against them only better) THIS

7. ANYONE besides me doing the objective when i have Mark 4 Equipment and we have to wait for little Timmy to finish hacking an objective that takes an eternity THIS (though I usually just tell them to let me do it and they move)

8. The fact there's objectives that literally says "Plant Bug" like apb doesn't have enough problems (hack objectives too ug) Lol

9. "Vandalize" objectives that are impossible to defend (see page 26. in "Teammates with percs How To Punish Them") Good thing I'm Crim for now

10. Trying to survive an alig (or a second osmaw trying to reload and fire) by repairing with blowtorch while under fire Haha! I'm the ALIG in this scenario. And I just wait for your torch to die out.

15 hours ago, Fr3e said:

not being able to quit the game completely ;(

😞

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

1 note Death themes.

Or the intentional unintelligible noise they make to JUST ear-no you when you die.

having three silvers on my team and the other team is full max ranked golds

makes me want to die

I'll dust this off:

I'm not driving around in small circles honking for you to go and jack a car, I'm driving around in small circles honking for you to GET IN.

I drive a 4 door for a reason, folks!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, Zolerox said:

3. ANYONE who takes my car and doesn't realize Only i should be the one driving.

Reveal hidden contents

source.gif

This is why we have remote detonators.

• Thanks 1

If i'm dominating you, and on a 10 kill streak, don't send me hatemail through /w 🙂

Simply accept you're losing, shut up, change your strategy, maybe alt+f4 but I seriously don't need a crying baby /w-ing me over a couple of nhvr kills

52 minutes ago, Freewind said:

I'll dust this off:

I'm not driving around in small circles honking for you to go and jack a car, I'm driving around in small circles honking for you to GET IN.

I drive a 4 door for a reason, folks!

Speak for yourself, I may use a big vehicle like a Pioneer or Espacio for protection for either myself or and item. My cars are tools and weapons as much as transport.

One scenario I face now and then is I spawn my pioneer with steel plating 3 and mobile supply unit, Some random gets in as I do. Sometimes I don't mind the extra pair of hands and at other times I have a specific plan of attack in mind. I get to the scene and get behind my truck, using it as cover while tapping into the mobile supply to keep my gun fed...

Then the rando gets back into my truck and either wants to get to another position, or just flat out takes my truck for a joy ride. And I'm left there in the open with no cover and sometimes outnumbered as this noob doesn't help the mission.

...Like, he could take the truck for a spin after the game if he asked..!

Another scenario is people get into my Espacio loaded with explosives 3 in and I've got a remote detonator with the intention to use it! Again some random with jump in the truck as I spawn it, or someone sees the Espacio and think "That truck is parked nicely and isn't being used, I'll just borrow it to get over to that sniping spot". I parked that truck there deliberately for a planned ambush, then got to take time to explain that the truck is a rigged bomb and to get out or be killed.

...And no, "Yea this truck is the bomb" is not a reply to give to me with a remote detonator in my hand at the ready!

If they don't get out then I'll activate the detonator with them inside, so I can respawn the vehicle and consider a new plan or retry the same trap.

You might want the Drive By achievement or an extra pair of hands when you get to the objective.

yeah... sorry but my pet peeve is contrary to your and my vehicles do not have word "Taxi" marked on them!

It is easier to say "Get in" than to say "Get out" before the passengers get confused and I have to explain why.

Edited by VickyFox

On 6/17/2018 at 8:47 PM, CookiePuss said:

No lifers with 5k hours or more. 

No lifers with over 5k posts on forums

see it works both ways

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, K3ith said:

see it works both ways

1 post = 1 prayer.

1 hour ago, K3ith said:

see it works both ways

Sorry that was shitty trolling on my part.

Both of those people are me.

With this latest event, I've come to think about equipping RD myself too. Not to use it for terrorist-style cheap attacks, but rather just to eject unwanted carjackers that are in the same team with myself. Because it's so frustrating to be in process of doing something and then just have a random teammate with no clue whatsoever jack my car and disappear with it...

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

With this latest event, I've come to think about equipping RD myself too. Not to use it for terrorist-style cheap attacks, but rather just to eject unwanted carjackers that are in the same team with myself. Because it's so frustrating to be in process of doing something and then just have a random teammate with no clue whatsoever jack my car and disappear with it...

this is exactly what i’ve been doing lol

works great in normal districts and fc if you slap high burn fuel on too

Biggest pet peeve I don't see mentioned much; the awful animations. I'm not talking about how they look, they're entirely desynced garbage; most of them are way too long, someone pulls out a gun and can start firing it while the character's head is down and the gun is pointed away, and the hand switch animation, it is 100% pointless!! You can fire your gun instantly when switching hands, why on Gods green earth are they animated as if they are equipping the gun out again? Intentionally to bamboozle everyone? Gosh

Edited by Archon

1. People who drive off with my vehicle

2. Other players

3. People's names not appearing over them in Social

4. In-game music drowning out the music I'm listening to

5. Other players

6. Teammates running right in front of my vehicle, knowing I can't stop on a dime.

7. Other players

On 5/29/2018 at 10:02 AM, RevoFire said:

People who get in your way when you're trying to shoot the bad guys, I understand what you're doing and am very glad that you're drawing fire and putting out some sort of damage but I don't want to be stuck with a TK because your patootie just has to dance around in my line of fire.

One of my biggest pet peeves are people that assume the guy dancing in their line of fire is aware of them behind them and hold no responsibility.

Been many a CQC battle where the mid-long range guy keeps tagging the teammate engaged in said CQC battle and then blames the guy when he gets TK'd.

15 minutes ago, mynd said:

Been many a CQC battle where the mid-long range guy keeps tagging the teammate engaged in said CQC battle and then blames the guy when he gets TK'd.

I've been guilty of this on occasion (without the passing blame part) and I've always wondered about it - is it better to wait it out and hope your CQC guy survives or just chance a shot to make his fight easier?

6 minutes ago, Nite said:

I've been guilty of this on occasion (without the passing blame part) and I've always wondered about it - is it better to wait it out and hope your CQC guy survives or just chance a shot to make his fight easier?

most common scenario is im already engaging at mid/long range and cqc hero decides he needs to bump up his kdr, i usually just continue to fire at the enemy and if cqc boy dies too, oops

if cqc has already engaged i make sure to wait until im certain i wont kill them

2 hours ago, Nite said:

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

if cqc has already engaged i make sure to wait until im certain i wont kill them

Can be a complex scenario at times, but I generally think the guy that sees the bigger picture is more responsible in most cases.