Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

I'm currently on a longer break

V3RXgbr.png

Edited by Swibby
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What happened to quiting

Im an idіot and apb is like heroin.
I came back when LO took over though, so I've been gone for a while.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting how half of them can be recreated in 10 minutes and they still cost 75k 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

interesting how half of them can be recreated in 10 minutes and they still cost 75k 🤔

75k isn't much unless you're some new scrub without premium. 

 

The reason why they're at least 50k-75k is because I have to start the game up, go to social, copy the clothing piece and then do the trade when I'm not even in need of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I approve of this.

 

 

 

 

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Queen of Love said:

nice dressing.

Yes. nice dressing indeed

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swibby said:

75k isn't much unless you're some new scrub without premium. 

 

The reason why they're at least 50k-75k is because I have to start the game up, go to social, copy the clothing piece and then do the trade when I'm not even in need of money.

that UNKN hoodie is 150k, can literally recreate it in 10mins, imagine if i sold it 10 times to people who thought paying 150k for it was okay
when you're "not even in need of money" why do you even bother then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hennessy said:

that UNKN hoodie is 150k, can literally recreate it in 10mins, imagine if i sold it 10 times to people who thought paying 150k for it was okay
when you're "not even in need of money" why do you even bother then? 

Well go ahead and do so then if you think it looks good, it's not like I'm forcing anyone to buy my clothing.

 

I made the UNKN hoodie for Flaws since I thought he'd like it and since he's barely using it anymore I thought I could sell it.

 

And the reason why I'm still selling my stuff is because there aren't many clothing designers around on Citadel anymore (afaik) so I thought I'd create this thread to show that I'm a clothing designer and I still sell stuff (even though my stuff might not be so great).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 8:29 AM, Hennessy said:

that UNKN hoodie is 150k, can literally recreate it in 10mins, imagine if i sold it 10 times to people who thought paying 150k for it was okay
when you're "not even in need of money" why do you even bother then? 

Why not do just that? If it can be so easily made, just make it yourself and save some (worthless) Ingame cash? 

 

And please, post a photo of your recreation (if you can, that is) 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 6:32 PM, Goabea said:

Why not do just that? If it can be so easily made, just make it yourself and save some (worthless) Ingame cash? 

 

And please, post a photo of your recreation (if you can, that is) 

 

20181110115524_1.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hennessy said:

20181110115524_1.jpg

You saved 150k.

Although, you did a half assed copy. The "UNKN" On the front is way too small, and curved. You're not doing the "0-0-0" Trick.
Back photos also, please.

Edited by Goabea
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does look pretty simplistic tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I added you on discord a while ago but was still not able to  get a hold of you :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cuve said:

Hey, I added you on discord a while ago but was still not able to  get a hold of you :c

I'm invisible on Discord 24/7, just type to me and I'll reply pretty quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Swibby said:

I'm invisible on Discord 24/7, just type to me and I'll reply pretty quickly.

I would have to have you as a friend or be in a same server as you (which I'm not) so there is no way to contact you rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cuve said:

I would have to have you as a friend or be in a same server as you (which I'm not) so there is no way to contact you rn.

Well just add me then, my Discord is Swibby#1337.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×