ItsHooli

9 Year Anniversary Events

FE's 9 year anniversary is approaching at the end of the month, and a few of us wanted to have an event to celebrate the many years (and hopefully many more to come!). So come pvpers and pvers, lets gather to celebrate a game we all want to see thrive!

On Sept. 22, we will be having a gathering at Beau's Tavern in New Flagstaff, along with a few more events during the day. While at Beaus, we'll be placing instacrafts as they expire, and most likely at other points during the day. All players are welcomed regardless of level or faction!

Beau's Tavern: /waypoint 4513480 5493226

Events

Convoy:
I will be hosting a convoy from Embry to Flagstaff prior to the gathering at Beau's. For any lowbies needing a vehicle upgrade, I have a bunch of spare motorcycle keys to hand out (requires 25 coord). I'll also be handing out a cosmetic fastback at some point during the convoy that has no level or stat requirement. We'll be departing from Embry at 12:45 PM EST. (5:45 PM BST)

Timer

TAO's Melee Fight Night:
This will be the 9th annual fight night hosted by The Awakened Order. Players will be bracketed based on level, and anything goes in terms of equipment, skills, etc. if you'd like to participate, inquire with Mutare Nebula via mail. It will be located in the motel pool across from Beau's, and will start at 2 PM EST (7 PM BST)

Timer

Trivia:
Trivia night was a series of events hosted by G1/Icarus GMs a few years back, and I feel like it's long overdue for another. I'll be asking questions related to in-game knowledge, first person to answer correctly wins a prize. Normally I do my raffles in region, but this will be in local chat only! Trivia will be throughout the day (especially at beaus!) 

Bosses:
Following the activities at Beau's, Luka and I will be hosting several boss fights (Most likely GORE/Scav bosses) throughout Deadfall/TW. For this event, its suggested level 40+. If it's your first time, instructions for each boss fight will be given at the event, you can also view them prior on the wiki. Many of the bosses have a decent chance for keys, general books, vol. chems, gore books, and gore parts. We will roll for anything dropped! 

I do want to note that this is a community run event and all prizes, instas, tents, etc. are supplied by the hosts out of their own pockets. If you want to support the festivities, items can be sent to Lukasocz, Mutare Nebula, and Op Hooligan in-game. Thanks for the support!
Edited by ItsHooli
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You should also drop some instacraft tables! Maybe at Citadel, so newer people know the location.. and it looks so dead for a while.

22 hours ago, Cpt. Beer said:

You should also drop some instacraft tables! Maybe at Citadel, so newer people know the location.. and it looks so dead for a while.

Hi, of course there will be instacrafts whole time at event spots inc. bosses fight areas. :classic_happy:

The events are player run, so donations are welcome.  Mail them to Mutare Nebula, Lukasocz or Op Hooligan.  or send Op a note telling him you have an insta or something you want to run during the day.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:17 PM, Mutarenebula said:

The events are player run, so donations are welcome.  Mail them to Mutare Nebula, Lukasocz or Op Hooligan.  or send Op a note telling him you have an insta or something you want to run during the day.

You haz mail <3

Thanks to everyone who participated throughout the day, It was great to see such a huge turnout!
We ended up driving pretty much from the starter towns to Deadfall over the day. Here's a few pics of the events we held;

pDdnx8b.jpgljYqg8T.jpgaKkHffo.jpg1krhzGn.jpgyy1SDzO.jpgzGdAVEJ.jpgBK41vwo.jpgP3MhvXy.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry I couldn't stick around to shutterbug the Boss events 😛 Maybe next time.

Totally awesome day!! Had a blast seeing everyone. Thanks to all who helped make it all possible 🙂

Dang, Vit! Three plus hours of convoy video! That must've been crazy to upload.

I do love me some mass gang of motor vehicles all roaring in one place. Was great seeing so many old and new faces.