Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello sir @MattScott  There would be some possibility of merge 2 different accounts, this now I have my other account that was in Han and now it is in Jericho, and I would like to join that character with my currently account in use. the other account  had many unique skings and tittles and other things that I would like to have in the same account instead of having to use 2 different accounts, I would like to know if it can be done? I can pay if necessary. sorry for my english its not perfect xd

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BatistaBOOM said:

Hello sir @MattScott  There would be some possibility of merge 2 different accounts, this now I have my other account that was in Han and now it is in Jericho, and I would like to join that character with my currently account in use. the other account  had many unique skings and tittles and other things that I would like to have in the same account instead of having to use 2 different accounts, I would like to know if it can be done? I can pay if necessary. sorry for my english its not perfect xd

Last we were told, account merging is not a possibility at the moment.
(just in case Matt's too busy to respond)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish if they can do that one day , i got 3 accounts for some reasons i wish i have them all in one !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PinkCake said:

I really wish if they can do that one day , i got 3 accounts for some reasons i wish i have them all in one !

some reason as in banned in the past maybe? Edited by Pedroxin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Last we were told, account merging is not a possibility at the moment.
(just in case Matt's too busy to respond)
i mean if han merging is possible now....



*just throwing that out there atm*
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keshi said:
i mean if han merging is possible now....



*just throwing that out there atm*
Not server merging, but merging multiple accounts into one single account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Keshi said:
i mean if han merging is possible now....



*just throwing that out there atm*
Not server merging, but merging multiple accounts into one single account.
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔 Edited by Keshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keshi said:
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔
Would be nice, Id personally be willing to pay for an acccount merge.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:
7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔
Would be nice, Id personally be willing to pay for an acccount merge.
@MattScott ok let's talk money... how much? 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

We've looked at account merging. It's tricky for a number of reasons. Not impossible, but not in our immediate roadmap.

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We've looked at account merging. It's tricky for a number of reasons. Not impossible, but not in our immediate roadmap.

Thanks,
Matt

we just hope with the many threads about account merging, you'll put it higher up on the priority list. obviously UE 3.5 is highest priority, but demand seems really high on account merging.

I'm excited for the future... account merging, district phasing AND no server boundaries all possible in the future... furthermore we'll have better graphics and hopefully performance with the engine upgrade, and maybe we'll get as many items as possible (probably all of them) made account wide on armas!

so many good things headed our way that'll turn this game around, I really hope you guys will manage to deliver!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We've looked at account merging. It's tricky for a number of reasons. Not impossible, but not in our immediate roadmap.

Thanks,
Matt

And to put the cherry on top, Options for players characters from servers.(I'm not gonna do this but)
Most game have this, they charge an amount of money tho but people are willing to pay for these things. It can help bring some extra money in 🙂

But ye after UE3.5 plz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be okey with WILLING account merge, if it will be enforced on everyone, then i'm "nope"ing out of here. Wouldn't be suprised if others too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mitne said:

I would be okey with WILLING account merge, if it will be enforced on everyone, then i'm "nope"ing out of here. Wouldn't be suprised if others too.

merge everyone who's ready to "pay"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about Nekrova to Citadel? Nekrova is pretty much dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Pedroxin said:
some reason as in banned in the past maybe?
Nope ^.^  , i was never banned  =p 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nev said:

How about Nekrova to Citadel? Nekrova is pretty much dead.

and citadel is slowing down a lot the last couple weeks too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...