Hello sir @MattScott  There would be some possibility of merge 2 different accounts, this now I have my other account that was in Han and now it is in Jericho, and I would like to join that character with my currently account in use. the other account  had many unique skings and tittles and other things that I would like to have in the same account instead of having to use 2 different accounts, I would like to know if it can be done? I can pay if necessary. sorry for my english its not perfect xd

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BatistaBOOM said:

Hello sir @MattScott  There would be some possibility of merge 2 different accounts, this now I have my other account that was in Han and now it is in Jericho, and I would like to join that character with my currently account in use. the other account  had many unique skings and tittles and other things that I would like to have in the same account instead of having to use 2 different accounts, I would like to know if it can be done? I can pay if necessary. sorry for my english its not perfect xd

Last we were told, account merging is not a possibility at the moment.
(just in case Matt's too busy to respond)

I really wish if they can do that one day , i got 3 accounts for some reasons i wish i have them all in one !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PinkCake said:

I really wish if they can do that one day , i got 3 accounts for some reasons i wish i have them all in one !

some reason as in banned in the past maybe? Edited by Pedroxin

57 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Last we were told, account merging is not a possibility at the moment.
(just in case Matt's too busy to respond)
i mean if han merging is possible now....

*just throwing that out there atm*
  • Like 1

Just now, Keshi said:

Not server merging, but merging multiple accounts into one single account.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Not server merging, but merging multiple accounts into one single account.
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔 Edited by Keshi

6 minutes ago, Keshi said:
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔
Would be nice, Id personally be willing to pay for an acccount merge.
  • Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:
7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
I know that but i meant, backend wise it should be the same process. But instead of changing servers u are changing the character from owner. Only have to worry about accountbound/characterbound rules for the items you had there tho but. 🤔
Would be nice, Id personally be willing to pay for an acccount merge.
@MattScott ok let's talk money... how much? 😞

another account merge thread?

support post

Hi all,

We've looked at account merging. It's tricky for a number of reasons. Not impossible, but not in our immediate roadmap.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We've looked at account merging. It's tricky for a number of reasons. Not impossible, but not in our immediate roadmap.

Thanks,
Matt

we just hope with the many threads about account merging, you'll put it higher up on the priority list. obviously UE 3.5 is highest priority, but demand seems really high on account merging.

I'm excited for the future... account merging, district phasing AND no server boundaries all possible in the future... furthermore we'll have better graphics and hopefully performance with the engine upgrade, and maybe we'll get as many items as possible (probably all of them) made account wide on armas!

so many good things headed our way that'll turn this game around, I really hope you guys will manage to deliver!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

And to put the cherry on top, Options for players characters from servers.(I'm not gonna do this but)
Most game have this, they charge an amount of money tho but people are willing to pay for these things. It can help bring some extra money in 🙂

But ye after UE3.5 plz
  • Like 1

I would be okey with WILLING account merge, if it will be enforced on everyone, then i'm "nope"ing out of here. Wouldn't be suprised if others too.

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

I would be okey with WILLING account merge, if it will be enforced on everyone, then i'm "nope"ing out of here. Wouldn't be suprised if others too.

merge everyone who's ready to "pay"

How about Nekrova to Citadel? Nekrova is pretty much dead.

23 hours ago, Pedroxin said:
some reason as in banned in the past maybe?
Nope ^.^  , i was never banned  =p 

3 hours ago, Nev said:

How about Nekrova to Citadel? Nekrova is pretty much dead.

and citadel is slowing down a lot the last couple weeks too.