Defibrillator

Meeting someone from the game irl

Just now, SuperToaster said:

Aside from a couple people I’ve known since open beta that’s it. Don’t think I’d fit in too well with a lotta other peeps. I’m one of the more boring dudes around here 

If you know how to fish , BBQ , and to teach these guys how to cook stuff camping style or even street vendor style then it don't matter if you fit in it matters if you show them how they don't fit in especially with how public schools don't teach crud now a days lol

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
If you know how to fish , BBQ , and to teach these guys how to cook stuff camping style or even street vendor style then it don't matter if you fit in it matters if you show them how they don't fit in especially with how public schools don't teach crud now a days lol
that was oddly random 

street vendors shitting on people left and right showing them how they dont fit in what a world

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
that was oddly random 
Who else can teach these bums how to cook for themselves?
What better way to get them to fit in.
Just no kumbaya singing please when everyone meets up lol

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
1 hour ago, SuperToaster said:

Aside from a couple people I’ve known since open beta that’s it. Don’t think I’d fit in too well with a lotta other peeps. I’m one of the more boring dudes around here 

Pretty sure most of APB’s demographic is 20-30 years old. I mean I grew up in the Texas hill country so I could probably teach a thing or two about cooking lol. I didn’t do much fishing as a kid sadly 

ChrisHawkins and LAPDAlonzo

Edited by gogol

I would meet all the Enforcer Greens, Bronzes and Trainees so I can have a 5 hour PowerPoint presentation to teach them to be gud at APB so they can doo doo on crims. 

I will serve water and crackers at the presentation. (Enf wages are low) 😭

I'm solo queue, so too cool for friends irl, so I'd like to meet Birth or DevilDog, see what's behind the masks

3 hours ago, Shyloid said:

I will serve water and crackers at the presentation. (Enf wages are low) 😭

Donuts or gtfo.

I think it would be kinda disappointing in some cases because not often there is actually a girl behind behind a female char in this game 🤔

Edited by PHM

I actually met 3 players from this game IRL already. (Cribby, Lunarshine and Hellomina) and all those times were fun!
One of each gender.

Edited by TheHidden-Tember

13 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

I actually met 3 players from this game IRL already. (Cribby, Lunarshine and Hellomina) and all those times were fun!
One of each gender.

snl-spit-take-o.gif

You think there's just three genders?????
. Edited by AsgerLund
Just for fun

I would like to meet Infinito , he has been there running the unit with me since 2011 and he's just a nice guy.
Another one would be AngelLisa also someone who took care over the unit for a long time, nice and trustworthy person and that voice of hers is so feisty. 😛 

I've met a few so far. But please, don't scream "kempington" at the top of your lungs at me across a park if you see me. You know who you are who did this.

10 minutes ago, Kempington said:

I've met a few so far. But please, don't scream "kempington" at the top of your lungs at me across a park if you see me. You know who you are who did this.

giphy.gif
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zinnedine said:
@Ketog meet me beach

actually i would be 50/50 between you and zlayer

also i realised , zlayer is good at making symbols , and you're good at making music is that a coincidence ? 🤔
  Edited by Ketog

25 minutes ago, Ketog said:

actually i would be 50/50 between you and zlayer

also i realised , zlayer is good at making symbols , and you're good at making music is that a coincidence ? 🤔

So music video coming soon?

In my little city of a population of about 350 000 , I did meet, in game a young man(18) from one of the townships within the regional district. We played, talked, won, lost and even made plans to have coffee! However when it came closer to meeting IRL he told me he was odd and I wouldnt like to meet and or associate with him. So long story short we never met....unfortunately.

Funny I am one of the most free thinking open minded people I know. Embrace is my mindset.

I recently had a guy in my home to repair our stove. He noticed my rig and was like "Oh you are def a gamer, what game do you play?" I told him a very niche game called APB Reloaded. He then replied "Holy shit I used to play that game a ton!". I dont know why, but this made me very uncomfortable... I could tell he wanted me to ask his ign, but I just made an excuse to leave the room.

Was a weird situation, still not sure why I reacted like that.

34 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I recently had a guy in my home to repair our stove. He noticed my rig and was like "Oh you are def a gamer, what game do you play?" I told him a very niche game called APB Reloaded. He then replied "Holy shit I used to play that game a ton!". I dont know why, but this made me very uncomfortable... I could tell he wanted me to ask his ign, but I just made an excuse to leave the room.

Was a weird situation, still not sure why I reacted like that.

That fear when he tells who what his IGN is and you standing there remembering the beef between you and him, and thinking what would happen now if u tell'em your IGN is CookiePuss

clean move