iTzBlackout

Trading System Taxes

Currently there is no taxes if you transfer money using the trading system. But there should be taxes to keep the economy of the game in balance.
If everyone starts using the marktplace to sell things there will be more and more money each day. Which means that prices can even increase and
it will be harder for new people to buy something nice. As much as I don't like taxes we should keep them for our economy. So in my opinion the
trading system should get taxes too, atleast for transfering money.

Edited by iTzBlackout

i agree that there should be some kind of tax, if there isnt a moneysink when transferring money from player to player inflation is gonna go through the roof

• Like 1

There's no need for a tax in trading, marketplace is fine with tax though.

21 minutes ago, swft said:

There's no need for a tax in trading, marketplace is fine with tax though.

But what's the point of using marktplace (e.g. selling vehicles) if you lose 20% of the money ? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would use the trading system to get 100% of the money.
I would prefer if you transfer money using the trading system you have to pay 20% taxes too. Edited by iTzBlackout

21 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:
But what's the point of using marktplace (e.g. selling vehicles) if you lose 20% of the money ? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would use the trading system to get 100% of the money.
I would prefer if you transfer money using the trading system you have to pay 20% taxes too.

The point is the item is in the market for a set amount of time which gives it exposure, even if you're offline. If you want to trade with the trading system you have to look for a buyer (which shouldn't be hard in this game tbh).

The point is the item is in the market for a set amount of time which gives it exposure, even if you're offline. If you want to trade with the trading system you have to look for a buyer (which shouldn't be hard in this game tbh).
@swft And thats the point - It's easy to find a buyer.
So people would mainly use trading system to sell things.

i agree that there should be some kind of tax, if there isnt a moneysink when transferring money from player to player inflation is gonna go through the roof
But as @Dezire says... if there is nothing to sink the money it gonna go throught the roof. Edited by iTzBlackout

15 hours ago, swft said:

But item's only last 24 hours?

The money you earn in the few hours your online TAX Free beat the 24 hours (someone MIGHT see your thing and buy it)