LYoNX369

Solution for low APB population during lull hours.

We all know that you are losing players due to Golds having nowhere to play which causes all the dethreating. {Some just because, but most of want to play APB. Knowing when the population lull hits they won't be able to play otherwise.}

>>>>>SET CERTAIN HOURS { the pop lull} when only Open Conflict servers are up and running.<<<<<.<<<<<
Late night population would be larger.
Try it. You will see i have solved a big problem for you and late night players.

How would anyone benefit? You dont need to dethreat anymore to play against Newbies! Yeah!

no. Just let them do the new engine and implement cross district matchmaking with a better rank system. Done.

just be patient

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This is a bad idea, and you should feel bad.

What do you mean Crazycat? 'You know me=L}{'. I never feel bad, because I am sincere in purpose.

How is it a bad idea? As temp fix? We are getting on as Gold and have nowhere to play.
Call it something like >>>APB PURGE HOURS<<<. It would actually boost late night play.
Full on old school where anyone can takeout anyone except their own faction in district.
mLuv@puttytat

i think this would just make the population even lower at night, since the districts full of bronzes would likely just stop playing once golds are allowed in, rather than get stomped for the rest of the night 

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i think this would just make the population even lower at night, since the districts full of bronzes would likely just stop playing once golds are allowed in, rather than get stomped for the rest of the night 

This ^^^^ most definitely  would happen.
Players are human and no one likes to be used and abused so.....

I've been here long enough to know you can't hide the sheep from the wolves in APB.

Matchmaking would work better if people weren't dethreating and hiding true threat level in order to get in to play. { if someone were to do such }
Especially in a Free to Play Game they can create multiple accounts in.
You end up with a mess e.g. APB in past few years. 
You got to open the game up and put everyone together. No one wants to play nurse maid. It is what killed the original APB.
Anyone that doesn't agree then you don't understand. Without its edginess APB is boring. {tease troll there }}:P
Do something to encourage the good players to do their thing not reward them for toying with threat level.
APB doesn't stand for A Pampered Baby or does it? Hmm

LLLO, LLU  xxx
Long Live Little Orbit, LYoNX Luvs U. Smooches

thanks guys

Edited by LYoNX369

I have never played a game where they baby the players so much.
Tell them to fight or die.

Do away with Threat Level. It does no good. Anyone that wants to can circumvent it. Thus it is useless to start with. I have been here and seen them try everything. 
Except simply telling players to stop whining and suck it up. 

Its like giving trophies for being there instead of winning.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, LYoNX369 said:

I have never played a game where they baby the players so much.
Tell them to fight or die.

Do away with Threat Level. It does no good. Anyone that wants to can circumvent it. Thus it is useless to start with. I have been here and seen them try everything. 
Except simply telling players to stop whining and suck it up. 

Its like giving trophies for being there instead of winning.

well then have fun playing alone. because after the high ranks stop playing there wont be any bronzes covering the space because they "did not fight, they died"