Cutey

Buff NCR-762 'Anubis' Adeen (worst weapon in APB)

17 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

That's not how legendaries are supposed to be, hence. NO.

Oh..? Tell me because I'm curious how "are" legendaries meant to be. Because I don't think there has ever been anything been explicitly been said by G1 about how they're meant to be. Yes the Adeen needs to be balanced, this is what I'd suggest.

-Adjust the crosshair so it's smaller. The issue isn't that it looks a little weird, it's that it obscures sight at longer ranges. This keeps the unique feel of the weapon.

-It's range should go from 75 to 80

-Damage should increase from 375 to 425

This increases its potential as a support weapon while not increasing its TTK, while also increasing the viability of it to compete against other snipers in a supportive role. 

Edited by AgentWatson

Legendaries are gimmick guns, clown Guns. Not supposed to be good, if you can't make them good then you shouldn't play them or get better with them. 

While I agree that Anubis right now should be buffed a little bit, I don't think that removing is special crosshair would be enough to bump him up.
Anubis has A TON of problems:
-bad damage per shot

-bad hard damage

-can't lean out of a car with it

-bad dropoff range for a sniper

-bad crosshair

I would probably make the crosshair a little smaller or semi-transparent, give the weapon a more consistent damage per shot, something around 400 like DMR, then maybe either give it a small range buff or the ability to rean out of the car.
Another good idea would be to have a "Spotter" function on the crosshair, so even if the weapon is shit you can support your team pretty nicely.

But all in all the weapon should be pretty bad, so that whoever dies to this weapon "A-nub-is"

LOOL GOT THE PUN FELLAS

I wanna kms

5 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Legendaries are gimmick guns, clown Guns. Not supposed to be good, if you can't make them good then you shouldn't play them or get better with them. 

Jesus "git gud" isn't an argument. This community has just deluded themselves into thinking it is one, When I quit 2 years ago I had the same issues with the guns I'm having the same issues with now, that's not a coincidence. Nor has it been explicitly written or implied anywhere that the legendary weapons are meant to be "gimmick" weapons. Another convenient lie that this community has made up for themselves to justify their arrogant behaviour.

It's like a kid, kicking the sand in the sandbox and storming off with his toys because he doesn't want anyone else to play with them. 

13 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

Today I learned that the Yukon, Nano, CAP40, Volcano, Condor, Huntress, and UL-3 are "meme" guns. There are plenty of "Legendary" guns that are decent to even good tier, regardless of if they're situational (like quite a few guns in this game are), a lot of legendaries are viable and some are very good and see a lot of use.

Removing the unique crosshair isn't going to improve the Anubis on a substancial note. The problem i have with this gun is how inaccurate it is for a sniper rifle, maybe this is due to its time to gain accuracy each shot, i don't know actually but it's really unreliable. No point in using it just for the mobility alone. 

19 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

Jesus "git gud" isn't an argument. This community has just deluded themselves into thinking it is one, When I quit 2 years ago I had the same issues with the guns I'm having the same issues with now, that's not a coincidence. Nor has it been explicitly written or implied anywhere that the legendary weapons are meant to be "gimmick" weapons. Another convenient lie that this community has made up for themselves to justify their arrogant behaviour.

It's like a kid, kicking the sand in the sandbox and storming off with his toys because he doesn't want anyone else to play with them. 

tumblr_m325lrnSfr1qf3hns.jpg

15 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Today I learned that the Yukon, Nano, CAP40, Volcano, Condor, Huntress, and UL-3 are "meme" guns. There are plenty of "Legendary" guns that are decent to even good tier, regardless of if they're situational (like quite a few guns in this game are), a lot of legendaries are viable and some are very good and see a lot of use.

They are at least meant to be exactly that, they aren't supposed to be better just bring a more unique Experience with them. The Yukon however, how do I put it. Well, my Jersey Devil Melts people but only because it works on the simple basic principles: "If a few bullets don't kill use more bullets".

46 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

But that's where you're wrong, some of the legendary's are gimmick guns cause G1 can't balance for shit, but the Volcano is just a straight upgrade from the OSMAW. Objectively speaking. If they're not "supposed to be good" then explain to me why everyone still goes for them?

11 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

They are at least meant to be exactly that, they aren't supposed to be better just bring a more unique Experience with them. The Yukon however, how do I put it. Well, my Jersey Devil Melts people but only because it works on the simple basic principles: "If a few bullets don't kill use more bullets".

If they're at least meant to be like that, then they could at least do balancing on legendary's that don't see much spotlight as well. The Anubis Adeen isn't a gimmick gun at this point, it's a broken mess cause the fixed modification ruins the experience depending where your enemy is located. Certainly an unique experience, but not a positive one. 

you guys probably never touched oblivion but i can bet if any of you did , you would have called anubis a great gun .

Edited by Ketog

They need to rework the crosshair and remove the HVR mechanic where the crosshair is huge for like half a second. They buffed it somewhere around 2015 but then nerfed it a few weeks later for some reason, the gun was viable but not OP (after the first buff, before the nerf). Now it's complete garbage. 

Also this should be in the suggestions section.

• Like 1

oh yea, the Oblivion, god that thing is bad. I have seen people use the Anubis to absolute perfection beating snipers left and right, so i suggest this again, play it a little longer and figure out how to play it. It eventually will show it's potential.

26 minutes ago, Ketog said:

you guys probably never touched oblivion but i can bet if any of you did , you would have called anubis a great gun .

Have you tried the misery as well? then u'd say the oblivion is a good gun aswell

8 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Have you tried the misery as well? then u'd say the oblivion is a good gun aswell

misery is okay ish , if you use cj3 , hs3 and any other purple mod

(i know it sounds like a really weird combo , but pretty much anyone that has rev pack will agree that this is one of the best if not the best combinaisons to use)

while oblivion is just worse than any other sniper , less accuracy , little damage , long ttk , long equip time , there's honestly no point using it other than training yourself to become good wit bad guns

misery at least have some good points (even tho the bad ones completely destroy the good ones)

but what about the ''oblivion'' ? and the ''harbinger'' lol

2 hours ago, Ketog said:

What is wrong with the oblivion? Isn't it basically a dog ear with no car damage? The gun isn't OP by any stretch of the imagination but I don't think it's a totally worthless gun.

Another balance thread where no one can agree on anything and a majority wants nothing to change, what a surprise /s.

Edited by AgentWatson

16 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

Another balance thread where no one can agree on anything and a majority wants nothing to change, what a surprise /s.

I don't think the weapons really need to be balanced. There is still a wide variety of weapons being used by players on a daily basis. I see SMGs, Assult Rifles, Semi Autos, Shotguns, etc. Seems like a lot of people want balancing because they think a gun is terrible because they don't know how to use it, or they think a gun is OP because they get killed by it a lot. Generally people aren't willing to adjust their play style and find it easier to just complain about the weapons.

1 hour ago, LaQuandra said:

What is wrong with the oblivion? Isn't it basically a dog ear with no car damage? The gun isn't OP by any stretch of the imagination but I don't think it's a totally worthless gun.

absolutely not , it's a 4 shot to kill sniper and it has a slower firerate than the dog ear , wich is a 3 shot.

Just now, Ketog said:

absolutely not , it's a 4 shot to kill sniper and it has a slower firerate than the dog ear , wich is a 3 shot.

Dog ear is a 3 shot kill? News to me. Check your facts again. 

Last time I used to Oblivion I used it just like the dog ear but since it doesn't have the hard damage there is no point in using it over the dog ear.