Sign in to follow this  
MethLab

GM selection

I've been away on vacation so I haven't been able to check anything, that's the GM positions already been selected?

there are some TGMs already in action, idk if theyre still working through applications or not

iirc lixil did say everyone would be contacted regardless of acceptance or denial so if you're still waiting on that chances are your app hasnt been gotten to yet

or they forgot

Probably worth mentioning that asking about your application will count as a black mark.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Probably worth mentioning that asking about your application will count as a black mark.

Or that if you didn't get accepted by now it is probably a no.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Geez I hope that's not the case, I cant even remember the last time I saw a TGM / GM.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Could you reset his application and place him at the end of the line anyways? Just in case.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

well...making a ticket and a month pass by and no reply, u end up asking about your issue on the forums.
So same with the applications, if more than a month pass by, there are already TGM's in the game. You got the black mark without even asking for it because you somewhat was never selected in the first place
4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

^

Sign in to follow this