MattScott

HAN Character Merge tonight

Nice move man my ping just changed from 180ms to 230ms, not much difference if you ask me.

where's the name change token anyway?

1 hour ago, EneSeto said:

Nice move man my ping just changed from 180ms to 230ms, not much difference if you ask me.

IF there is a conflict with names you had one while logging in, if your char was able to keep its initial name you do not get one, afaik.

11 minutes ago, nirva said:
1 hour ago, EneSeto said:

IF there is a conflict with names you had one while logging in, if your char was able to keep its initial name you do not get one, afaik.
Hi, thanks for the reply, I do have conflicted names because I named them both on different servers. I haven't login yet so I was just clarifying. But thanks again for clarifying my doubt.

can notlogin characters  after account merging,  characters names : MeganNicle MeganNiclle MeganNicola   they are all in NA now     pls

1 hour ago, MeganNicle said:

can notlogin characters  after account merging,  characters names : MeganNicle MeganNiclle MeganNicola   they are all in NA now     pls

The Han server was merged with the NA server, so that would make sense for them to be there. As to why you're not able to login, that's odd. I didn't get any issues

dear Matt, since you can merge Servers, Why don't we have a master account server and just get local play servers? This way everyone could play anywhere around the world depending on what time populates which area.  Also you could spread out servers more, because you could make 1 asia FIN/WF, one at the east and westcoast of the US and so on.

people could at least at their regional main times get a good latency while at offtimes they can find populated servers but may suffer some latency downsides.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

dear Matt, since you can merge Servers, Why don't we have a master account server and just get local play servers? This way everyone could play anywhere around the world depending on what time populates which area.  Also you could spread out servers more, because you could make 1 asia FIN/WF, one at the east and westcoast of the US and so on.

people could at least at their regional main times get a good latency while at offtimes they can find populated servers but may suffer some latency downsides.

He mentioned earlier in this thread that this was in the plans, but not for right away. 
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
He mentioned earlier in this thread that this was in the plans, but not for right away. 

Oh that sounds great, its such an old suggestion that finally may come true.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

Oh that sounds great, its such an old suggestion that finally may come true.
Matt The Goat

You don't listen to them MS <(mattScott). Go with your vision man.
So we that have EU {added slots} chars to our 2 US Chars on 'same account' may 'also' expect full access to our goods on 'same account'?
I mean it would only be fair.
World cluster Fiew. I mean view
???
Negates it all bit if not... don't you think?

Just pay me off.  <<< teasing

P.S. the 'HANdle' comment was too funny.

Keep up the good work MS and team.

Matt Scott, the Han memes killer. Are the character transferred even in triple figures? 

1 hour ago, wibsey said:

Matt Scott, the Han memes killer. Are the character transferred even in triple figures? 

probably, but only double digits have logged in since 

35 minutes ago, JudgeAnderson said:

So where is the servers physical location?

afaik jericho servers are in houston (texas) and citadel/nekrova servers are in frankfurt (germany)

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
afaik jericho servers are in houston (texas) and citadel/nekrova servers are in frankfurt (germany)

Well for us Aussies Texas is better than Germany for sure. Was thinking of coming back, so worth a look at least. Only issue is wtf am i supposed to do with 3 mains on the same server?

7 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:
7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

Well for us Aussies Texas is better than Germany for sure. Was thinking of coming back, so worth a look at least. Only issue is wtf am i supposed to do with 3 mains on the same server?
use all of em
I got 14 characters(2accounts tho)

Sent a ticket for an issue regarding the clan bug roles happened for all Han players. It's been 2 days now :V

25 minutes ago, Vankyrie said:

Sent a ticket for an issue regarding the clan bug roles happened for all Han players. It's been 2 days now :V

nice. 48 days more to go

@NotZombieBiscuit: Reset his ticket

What MattScott said to me:

MattScott 09/07/2018
We're working on a way to consolidate down to a clustered single "world" allowing all players to use their characters anywhere. Alongside that we want to spread out districts all over, so that we can let players have low latency by selecting district servers near them.

On 9/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, JudgeAnderson said:
On 9/13/2018 at 12:43 AM, BXNNXD said:

See my comment.  That is what I said,,,I have bought multi slots too; when I started playing on EU.