MattScott

HAN Character Merge tonight

Dear developers of the game. Please pay attention to the NECROVA server. All Russian players crave the transfer to another server. And special weapons are not worth it to stay on nekrove. Delete them or give bonuses.

Nice move. Literally. 

I agree the merge should have gone to EU but hey...I welcome all new Han players to the Americas. 

GG LO.

Hope you are well rewarded for your ambitious move.

Keep up the changes for the better.

5 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Nice move. Literally. 

I agree the merge should have gone to EU but hey...I welcome all new Han players to the Americas. 

GG LO.

Hope you are well rewarded for your ambitious move.

Keep up the changes for the better.

even if i agree with HAN going to EU
Jericho need's some extra players so maybe that can help the population here a little bit as well 🤔

Hi all,

Everyone with migrated characters should now be able to access them.
They should also have name change tokens for those characters that had naming conflicts.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

They should also have name change tokens for those characters that had naming conflicts.

Thanks,
Matt

Now merge Jericho and Citadel plz

2 minutes ago, Cocoonutz said:

Joker and Colby got Trailblazer titles so can Han get one too @MattScott ❤️

'Han Latecomer' ?

'FasHANably Late' ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dispirit said:
Now merge Jericho and Citadel plz
Stay on your scrub server, scrub.

There really should just be ONE game world with region specific instances.  If I'm NA with my NA character and feel like lagging on Citadel, so be it.  That sort of thing.

This would artificially inflate the game and make it SEEM like there are more people around.  Might even help things when it's weird hours for one region but not another.

Dear @MattScott,
Thank you for letting the HAN players have the chance to play again by merging with Jericho Server.

But due to High Latency, we are still unable to play properly as there is alot of delays , shots not registered and death out of nowhere and these will cause players to quit the game ultimately. The Latency is sitting between 280-310ms and would sometime spike to 380ms at my location(Singapore).

Please Consider moving the server to the center between NA and Asia so that we the HAN players are able to play the game properly and have fun or merge HAN server with Citadel as we have a lower latency at there compared to at Jericho. The Latency as Citadel is ranging from 170-210ms.

Lastly I hope that you are able to consider my suggestion or work on something else that is able to improve our latency issue. As I believe that all the HAN players are eager to play back their Mains but is unable to do so due to the High Latency and also would not like to see their Mains go to waste as a huge amount of time and effort being put in.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Hope to hear you soon !

Yours Sincerely ,
Zaruba(HAN Player)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cocoonutz said:

Joker and Colby got Trailblazer titles so can Han get one too @MattScott ❤️

Last mHan Standing

6 hours ago, mynd said:

There really should just be ONE game world with region specific instances.  If I'm NA with my NA character and feel like lagging on Citadel, so be it.  That sort of thing.

I tend to agree. The idea of world servers is outdated.

We've already started working on an architecture change that would merge all the worlds into a single clustered system allowing access to characters across all districts. Then we could untether the location of the district servers to spread them out and make them closer to a lot more people. This will take some time, but we are already moving forward.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 12

41 minutes ago, MattScott said:

We've already started working on an architecture change that would merge all the worlds into a single clustered system allowing access to characters across all districts. Then we could untether the location of the district servers to spread them out and make them closer to a lot more people. This will take some time, but we are already moving forward.
This is actually such great news to hear.

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Hello. How are we gonna get the name change token?

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

LOL??
APB is fast paced shooter not MMORPG where latency doesn't matter. Citadel is already full of people enjoying being bullet sponge only because of their ping or dialup connection.

NA = 300 ms 
EU = 200 ms

i can't play apb with 300 ms 

bad experience player in asia 😥

By reading all of this one thing pops into my mind - previous gamersfirst staff said that character merge is not possible due to engine limitations or customization idk... So seeing that you're transfering EVERY character on Han to Jericho means that you could possibly handle transfering single characters over different servers for people who moved out to different countries or continents for example?

Can't even submit a ticket

broken

Edited by Deadliest

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Someone give him a beer for me...plz. A box of 24 to be exact. Anyone that knows where to find Matt. I'll paypal you

i used to main on Colby only to switch over to main on Han when Han was in Singapore. Now Han is vapourised and i have to deal with 300ms instead of 50ms? ....................... i got played .............. so bad

So migration of Jericho to Citadel when? 😂

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

So migration of Jericho to Citadel when? 😂

SOON....tm

Thank you SO MUCH for this LO!!!!  Now I can get my character off of her fatass and back on the streets.