zxc1337

wallbreach

they really meant it when they said this is an open world game.

Maybe he's laying, hiding on the stairs. Maybe he's in the basement! Habe u check op?

He is already prepping his camp for Halloween probably stocking sausages and stuff

Edited by Clandestine

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

He is already prepping his camp for Halloween probably stocking sausages and stuff

Oh, it's soon this time of the year again. And wow I wonder how LO is going to handle that no 1 exploited event.

Just now, LilyV3 said:
2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Oh, it's soon this time of the year again. And wow I wonder how LO is going to handle that no 1 exploited event.
I'm already prepared for those russian kids that took 4x4 stuns and shaders away. 

5 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

it's harry potter. He's a wizard who lives under the staircase.

I still think Harry Potter should have ended with the authorities rescuing a near dead Harry from under the stairs, his aunt and uncle arrested for child abuse... the whole Hogwarts thing being a fantasy created to escape reality.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
6 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

it's harry potter. He's a wizard who lives under the staircase.

I still think Harry Potter should have ended with the authorities rescuing a near dead Harry from under the stairs, his aunt and uncle arrested for child abuse... the whole Hogwarts thing being a fantasy created to escape reality.
And up until today, some boy with his weird fantasy still lives under a staircase.

I though it's fixed yet...?

Halloween flashbacks... ngh... don't ban me this time.

• Like 1

I had a guy do this to me during an Exicute mission. He hid under there until the time ran out. I have the screenshots somewere.  But it seems to be a known glytch.

This is why I like running recording software like Nvidia Shadowplay. Even if I'm not manually recording I can just use it to open up the last few minutes of gameplay making it easy to send in a report ticket if anyone does anything slimey like this

1 hour ago, Tizzie said:

This is why I like running recording software like Nvidia Shadowplay. Even if I'm not manually recording I can just use it to open up the last few minutes of gameplay making it easy to send in a report ticket if anyone does anything slimey like this

for me, the best thing about shadowplay is when I think something was fishy, that someone MUST be cheating... I can rewatch those last 5 or so minutes and see that nope, I just fucked up
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Tizzie said:

i also have shadowplay and saved the whole mission, i could report him if i want to

20171108201754_1.jpg

Here is my game, it seemed to be something brought over from Nekrova . I could never find out how to do it.

Edited by Y2Venom

On 9/7/2018 at 4:01 PM, Tizzie said:

i use playstv
Best thing to use fam